I need help with this or is scam??

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
e404n8.

I need help with this or is scam??

Post by e404n8. »

I buy Pivotal Labs and evrething runs good until arrive package sealed. But the tablets inside was different round shapes some bigger some is a notable diferent between zises and form. That first time i have this kind of problem with diferent brand s i try but come like this never. Some loos like normal 10mg dianabol other brands and others look totally diferent when they supposed have 25mg each.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phill

Re: I need help with this or is scam??

Post by Phill »

The only really real way to tell what they are, what's inside and at what concentration, is to do a chemical test.

Having said that, if I were you I would take them, eat and train.
Eventually you will know if there are hormones in it or not.
Being dbol, you should understand this within 7-10 days
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Orals you see results in less than 1 week , and the good think is if you start felling sides you can stop and sides go away in same day .
You buy to be Dbol , so your goal is put on mass , lets hope the other pills are anadrol and grow even more
Vision

Post by Vision »

e404n8. wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:56 pm I buy Pivotal Labs and evrething runs good until arrive package sealed. But the tablets inside was different round shapes some bigger some is a notable diferent between zises and form. That first time i have this kind of problem with diferent brand s i try but come like this never. Some loos like normal 10mg dianabol other brands and others look totally diferent when they supposed have 25mg each.
This is actually not out of the ordinary. The dispensary can have a few different batches, much like how Euro-Pharmacies can have either white tabs or color coded, depending on the facility.
All tabs are the same compound, they simply can be married into one pile to consolidate stock. This is NOT uncommon.
Think how some labs may change carrier oils from time to time, depending on the compounding facility.
For pivatol both tabs could have been pressed at different geographical locations yet shipped to a warehouse labeled as some hormone, sharing same manufacturing times. If you have questions about authenticity, send small samples away for testing.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.