New member here

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
shotta609

New member here

Post by shotta609 »

Hey everyone, I just found this forum, I belong to a few others for past year maybe a little longer. I was always using a friend of mine from boca raton fl him and his father had their own lab down there, I moved out of Florida back to NJ always kept in contact and always ordered from him, anyway he ended up dying last year , not sure how so I found some forums to help get me back on my feet with my test…. I was on TRT but it got to expensive, first I was on the pellets and it was 250$ for small incision and 45$ a pellet and I needed 13 so I was paying 750$ every 10 weeks, found another doc who was giving me Watson cyp 200 for 80$, bloodwork every 6 months so it was fairly cheap, then he got greedy and wanted to see me after every bottle 250$ for a 5 min talk. Long time ago, so long history buying from my friend in FL, I go on different forums just see what they have to offer

Phill

Re: New member here

Post by Phill »

shotta609 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:27 pm Hey everyone, I just found this forum, I belong to a few others for past year maybe a little longer. I was always using a friend of mine from boca raton fl him and his father had their own lab down there, I moved out of Florida back to NJ always kept in contact and always ordered from him, anyway he ended up dying last year , not sure how so I found some forums to help get me back on my feet with my test…. I was on TRT but it got to expensive, first I was on the pellets and it was 250$ for small incision and 45$ a pellet and I needed 13 so I was paying 750$ every 10 weeks, found another doc who was giving me Watson cyp 200 for 80$, bloodwork every 6 months so it was fairly cheap, then he got greedy and wanted to see me after every bottle 250$ for a 5 min talk. Long time ago, so long history buying from my friend in FL, I go on different forums just see what they have to offer
Welcome.

exorbitant costs.
better do it yourself in some cases