All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
CTB532421

Post by CTB532421 »

I am rather experienced lifter and with a decent physique and genetics. I am currently running my first ever round of AAS.I am just doing test E 500mg a week. As I go down this road of developing my ideal body I can’t wait to turn here and look for answers from this positive and definitely more knowledgeable community. If would be deeply appreciated if anyone could reply/dm me and answer to my first question lol. My ideal physique would be a classic look. I am 6’3 and would love to look as close to CBum as my genetics would allow me. What are some compounds/cycles(with pct) I should run in the future? I was thinking of adding. Primo, anavar, and EQ at some point especially when trying to cut down/achieve a dry hard athletic look. Thanks for taking the time to read my long winded intro.

Phill

Re: New member

Post by Phill »

welcome brother.

surely your genetics will dictate most of the result.
all drugs are good, check your diet and health and enjoy the ride
MONSTRO

Re: New member

Post by MONSTRO »

CTB532421 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:33 am I am rather experienced lifter and with a decent physique and genetics. I am currently running my first ever round of AAS.I am just doing test E 500mg a week. As I go down this road of developing my ideal body I can’t wait to turn here and look for answers from this positive and definitely more knowledgeable community. If would be deeply appreciated if anyone could reply/dm me and answer to my first question lol. My ideal physique would be a classic look. I am 6’3 and would love to look as close to CBum as my genetics would allow me. What are some compounds/cycles(with pct) I should run in the future? I was thinking of adding. Primo, anavar, and EQ at some point especially when trying to cut down/achieve a dry hard athletic look. Thanks for taking the time to read my long winded intro.
I like your ambition but go slow and build your house keeping health always . First cycle only test . Second cycle test + deca + dbol to grow . To cut Test + masteron + anavar . Always star low dosages of all and keep diet very lean and cardio every day .
Never grow quick if goal is classic , focus on smallest waist possible