All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Dk_Flex88

Post by Dk_Flex88 »

Hello buddy’s.
First of all Thanks for the great site. I know I will finde some great great information about everything about thes bodybuilding world just what I have been looking for. My name is Flex iam 32 years old, and I'm from Denmark. I train 6 - 7 times a week and I have traint for the last five years. Thank you again... owww I almost forget i Will say sorry for my bad English I'm trying to spell as best As I can or Otherwise I'm using Google translator so now you know why My senses maybe dont make sense :lol:
Stay swole brothers

Vision

Re: New member

Post by Vision »

Dk_Flex88 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:54 am Hello buddy’s.
First of all Thanks for the great site. I know I will finde some great great information about everything about thes bodybuilding world just what I have been looking for. My name is Flex iam 32 years old, and I'm from Denmark. I train 6 - 7 times a week and I have traint for the last five years. Thank you again... owww I almost forget i Will say sorry for my bad English I'm trying to spell as best As I can or Otherwise I'm using Google translator so now you know why My senses maybe dont make sense :lol:
Stay swole brothers
Your English is perfect man, I've been speaking English my Whole Life and I misspell words and have bad grammar here and there.
Welcome to the community my swoldier

Again, don't worry about spelling, English and so on, we'll all understand my dude.. :)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Macedog24

Re: New member

Post by Macedog24 »

Welcome to the neighborhood. Glad to see you become a part of this new growing community.
Hope to see you around.