All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Jp69

Post by Jp69 »

I have read the rules and agree, I'm 42 and on trt, I've always been stuck at 156lbs, but about 7 years ago I joined a gym and followed Kris gethins workout plans, along with jym Stefanie. For 2 years I stayed natural. I put close to 10lbs of muscle on, my strength increased but was stuck on 165. I followed diet plans and weight gainer+ protein. Finally 1 day I asked a guy in the gym if he could help me out with putting on weight. I didn't do any research, didn't know what pct was, and started a 10 week cycle that lasted 22weeks. Within the first 5 weeks I was at 180lbs. Tren and deca. I learned a lot about what not to do on a cycle. I fell off for a couple of years and didn't have a gym to go to since my tren attitude helped to get me kicked out of 3 closest gyms to my house. I'm now looking to get back on it and find my motivation/ discipline. Thanks for letting me play with all yall

Phill

Re: New member

Post by Phill »

Jp69 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:38 am I have read the rules and agree, I'm 42 and on trt, I've always been stuck at 156lbs, but about 7 years ago I joined a gym and followed Kris gethins workout plans, along with jym Stefanie. For 2 years I stayed natural. I put close to 10lbs of muscle on, my strength increased but was stuck on 165. I followed diet plans and weight gainer+ protein. Finally 1 day I asked a guy in the gym if he could help me out with putting on weight. I didn't do any research, didn't know what pct was, and started a 10 week cycle that lasted 22weeks. Within the first 5 weeks I was at 180lbs. Tren and deca. I learned a lot about what not to do on a cycle. I fell off for a couple of years and didn't have a gym to go to since my tren attitude helped to get me kicked out of 3 closest gyms to my house. I'm now looking to get back on it and find my motivation/ discipline. Thanks for letting me play with all yall
WELCOME
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Welcome :ymhug:
Push50

Post by Push50 »

Welcome to the forum @jp69
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Jp69 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:38 am I have read the rules and agree, I'm 42 and on trt, I've always been stuck at 156lbs, but about 7 years ago I joined a gym and followed Kris gethins workout plans, along with jym Stefanie. For 2 years I stayed natural. I put close to 10lbs of muscle on, my strength increased but was stuck on 165. I followed diet plans and weight gainer+ protein. Finally 1 day I asked a guy in the gym if he could help me out with putting on weight. I didn't do any research, didn't know what pct was, and started a 10 week cycle that lasted 22weeks. Within the first 5 weeks I was at 180lbs. Tren and deca. I learned a lot about what not to do on a cycle. I fell off for a couple of years and didn't have a gym to go to since my tren attitude helped to get me kicked out of 3 closest gyms to my house. I'm now looking to get back on it and find my motivation/ discipline. Thanks for letting me play with all yall
Hi, welcome to our Forum.
I write in every case, I will help you with diet, means, ask about everything. Feel like family :)
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd