All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Papasmurf

Post by Papasmurf »

Hey folks, just wanted to make a quick introduction as I am new to this forum. Definitely not new to this lifestyle and some of you may know me already. I hope to share the knowledge I have learned along the way and hope to learn from others as I continue. I will be starting a log soon and will announce more details about that in the near future. I’m excited to get started and look forwarding to helping others and growing the community👍

X-Steroids

Re: New member

Post by X-Steroids »

Papasmurf wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:28 pm Hey folks, just wanted to make a quick introduction as I am new to this forum. Definitely not new to this lifestyle and some of you may know me already. I hope to share the knowledge I have learned along the way and hope to learn from others as I continue. I will be starting a log soon and will announce more details about that in the near future. I’m excited to get started and look forwarding to helping others and growing the community👍
Welcome on XS
Thanks for you helping hand
XS
X-Steroids Regards
Papasmurf

Re: New member

Post by Papasmurf »

Absolutely, this should be a great log👍