All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
giovannisr616

Post by giovannisr616 »

Just wanted to introduce myself , I am a Veteran of this Sport & Have learned from the Best there is, Such as Lee Haney, Gaspari- He & I were like brothers, Well, He being the older brother, We were Best friends, Workout partners & I even helped him start his business. We used to go to his Mom's house after we worked out & the Delivery from Canada of his main product " Quick Meal" was waiting for us to put the labels on by hand,as it was too Expensive for Rich at the time to have it done. We'd then ride around NJ dropping them off to the gyms & stores that sold them. I bring this up NOT TO BRAG,For there is Nothing to brag about, it's just an experience, a Great one, but we kind of had a falling out over something so Dumb,then I built my own Very Successful Construction Co & I had No time. We trained w Titus Before he killed that poor girl. I knew He was Insane when I met him, as We Are ALL Very Intense & He, Rich & I were Straight bar curling 225lbs strict for 8-10 reps, Well, Craig was Slamming the Bar against his forehead,just above his nose, & sure enough, Busted it right open, He didn't Stop, He got even crazier !! I'm intense & I'll go toe to toe w Anyone, but That showed me he was a bit unbalanced, as it's not the purpose of this sport to harm yourself intentionally & there was No need for it! Ronnie is a Really Nice guy, So Meek. But Rich & I were like brothers. I was getting him his stuff,and training him for The Masters, as He's either 18 or 19 yrs older. Since then, As Said, I built my Businesses, I Consult for other Construction Companies across the Country, I had to have 3 Emergency Open Heart Surgeries. Yep. Seems I was born w a Condition I didn't know I had until I was in The Navy & was Training & pushing myself harder then ever & I had to get Medically Discharged. That was Before I met Rich & the Others, but The Emergency Surgeries Didn't come until After I built my Construction Company. I woke up paralyzed during the 1st one, so let me say this. WATCH WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! IF YOU SAY IT, YOU OWN IT! I teach that when I Consult,but it's true, in life & this Surgery. I swear, I spoke to the Anesthesiologist before My 1st Open heart Surgery & said " Dr. , I can take pain,but Please, Don't let me wake up During the Surgery paralyzed!" I swear I awoke & they give you paralyzing drugs so you don't move during surgery. It's the Anesthesiologist that keeps you alive during the surgery, Too much & you can go down too deep, too little & well, I awoke. I didn't panic,even though it felt as Someone just cracked All my ribs open and it felt sharp cutting. It felt like my chest was crushed by a truck or something. Ok,so I try to move, Nope, try to blink- Nope, Finally my heart rate made the alarm go off & the Surgeon screamed to The Anesthesiologist that I was up & to get me back under. Then I heard him answer " I can't, if I do, He'll die, His BP is too low! He's going to have to go through this!" It was HELL! So, bottom line, watch what comes out of your mouth. If you speak Positive, Do it in the Present tense " I AM HUGE! MY CHEST IS AMAZING! MY BICEPS ARE INCREDIBLE! ETC... THAT'S MY INTRO. I can help people with their businesses, as Every Business that I've ever Consulted for, I've Always exceeded what The owners have asked for. I usually get asked to Double their Sales, which, after a few days of looking over A lot of paperwork, I can tell them how long it will take. Usually only 3 months. I can & Love to help people. It makes me so Happy to see Someone accomplish a Goal that they Never thought they could. I'm sorry that this post is so long. I apologise, I put my heart into whatever I do. I'm 100% REAL. GOD BLESS US ALL.

A.font817

Re: New Member

Post by A.font817 »

That was a serious read but def a good one! Welcome to the forum bro! If you need anything just let me know
Jozifp103

Re: New Member

Post by Jozifp103 »

giovannisr616 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:25 pm Just wanted to introduce myself , I am a Veteran of this Sport & Have learned from the Best there is, Such as Lee Haney, Gaspari- He & I were like brothers, Well, He being the older brother, We were Best friends, Workout partners & I even helped him start his business. We used to go to his Mom's house after we worked out & the Delivery from Canada of his main product " Quick Meal" was waiting for us to put the labels on by hand,as it was too Expensive for Rich at the time to have it done. We'd then ride around NJ dropping them off to the gyms & stores that sold them. I bring this up NOT TO BRAG,For there is Nothing to brag about, it's just an experience, a Great one, but we kind of had a falling out over something so Dumb,then I built my own Very Successful Construction Co & I had No time. We trained w Titus Before he killed that poor girl. I knew He was Insane when I met him, as We Are ALL Very Intense & He, Rich & I were Straight bar curling 225lbs strict for 8-10 reps, Well, Craig was Slamming the Bar against his forehead,just above his nose, & sure enough, Busted it right open, He didn't Stop, He got even crazier !! I'm intense & I'll go toe to toe w Anyone, but That showed me he was a bit unbalanced, as it's not the purpose of this sport to harm yourself intentionally & there was No need for it! Ronnie is a Really Nice guy, So Meek. But Rich & I were like brothers. I was getting him his stuff,and training him for The Masters, as He's either 18 or 19 yrs older. Since then, As Said, I built my Businesses, I Consult for other Construction Companies across the Country, I had to have 3 Emergency Open Heart Surgeries. Yep. Seems I was born w a Condition I didn't know I had until I was in The Navy & was Training & pushing myself harder then ever & I had to get Medically Discharged. That was Before I met Rich & the Others, but The Emergency Surgeries Didn't come until After I built my Construction Company. I woke up paralyzed during the 1st one, so let me say this. WATCH WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! IF YOU SAY IT, YOU OWN IT! I teach that when I Consult,but it's true, in life & this Surgery. I swear, I spoke to the Anesthesiologist before My 1st Open heart Surgery & said " Dr. , I can take pain,but Please, Don't let me wake up During the Surgery paralyzed!" I swear I awoke & they give you paralyzing drugs so you don't move during surgery. It's the Anesthesiologist that keeps you alive during the surgery, Too much & you can go down too deep, too little & well, I awoke. I didn't panic,even though it felt as Someone just cracked All my ribs open and it felt sharp cutting. It felt like my chest was crushed by a truck or something. Ok,so I try to move, Nope, try to blink- Nope, Finally my heart rate made the alarm go off & the Surgeon screamed to The Anesthesiologist that I was up & to get me back under. Then I heard him answer " I can't, if I do, He'll die, His BP is too low! He's going to have to go through this!" It was HELL! So, bottom line, watch what comes out of your mouth. If you speak Positive, Do it in the Present tense " I AM HUGE! MY CHEST IS AMAZING! MY BICEPS ARE INCREDIBLE! ETC... THAT'S MY INTRO. I can help people with their businesses, as Every Business that I've ever Consulted for, I've Always exceeded what The owners have asked for. I usually get asked to Double their Sales, which, after a few days of looking over A lot of paperwork, I can tell them how long it will take. Usually only 3 months. I can & Love to help people. It makes me so Happy to see Someone accomplish a Goal that they Never thought they could. I'm sorry that this post is so long. I apologise, I put my heart into whatever I do. I'm 100% REAL. GOD BLESS US ALL.
Hell of an intro brother. Great read. You've certainly done some shit on your life. Happy to have a guy like you here with some background. Welcome!