New to the Forum

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Push50

New to the Forum

Post by Push50 »

I am Push50!!!
I am 55 y/o at 5’6” and weigh in at 172 lbs.
I have been lifting for the better part of 10 years... I run a clean diet most of the time and even in the times that my diet is not as clean; I still strive to eat healthy and make wise choices.
At the age of 48, I entered my first amateur bodybuilding competition and have competed in two others since then. This was a bucket list item and I have not decided if I will compete again, however, I still run a cycle or two a year and maintain a healthy life style so that if I decide to I am ready. When I am not on a cycle, I am on TRT which includes 100 mg/Test Cyp./wk. This make post cycle a breeze.
My diet typically consists of Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Shrimp and Ground Beef or Steak (lean) 1-3 times a week for dinner, broccoli, asparagus, Brussel sprouts, green beans, salad and very few carbs unless I am bulking.
I seem to function very well on a low carb diet. and have acclimated my body to burn fats as fuel instead of carbs.
MACROS= Proteins, Carb and Fats
Typical Macros:
Protein 45%
Carbs 15%
Fats 40%

MONSTRO

Re: New to the Forum

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother and first and foremost congrats to keep athlete lifestyle at this age , and 43 years old and i know how hard is to support and contest prep at our age .
Anything you need im here .
Just my opinion , if you go compete again try to focus on healthy stuff like test + masteron + anavar is an amazing combo to get shredded at our age . PSL have TRT plus is amazing
Push50

Post by Push50 »

Thanks for the welcome Monstro.
I’m a big fan of Tren/bold/test with winny. I’ve ran mast a few times but it always decreases my appetite and some times I struggle to get enough calories as is.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Welcome on board!