NEWBIE HERE

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Hamo

NEWBIE HERE

Post by Hamo »

Hello
Come across site while browsing
Im new to steroids in my mid fifties (UK)
been on TRT for past 6months
Been trying to get back into doing weights to slow down aging and gain some muscle as i lost alot over the past 5yrs.
i have developed some muscle (upper body) but not gained any weight, so looking at diet and see my protein intake was below 100grams so upped to 200,
also upped calories to to 300 surplus which i have been strict with.
my weight as dropped to 141lbs had alot of tests and nothing was found in re; serious underlying health issues , its just age wear and tear etc.
been on new diet 4 weeks not gained a pound i know its not long.
:D Hardgainer!

MONSTRO

Re: NEWBIE HERE

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome bro. 100gr of protein is what i eat in just 1 meal and half . We need alot of protein to build muscle because protein is the only macro that builds muscle and at same time you need to eat more calories to grow muscle and gaining weight .
Phill

Post by Phill »

welcome on board
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Welcome
Hamo

Post by Hamo »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:47 pm Welcome bro. 100gr of protein is what i eat in just 1 meal and half . We need alot of protein to build muscle because protein is the only macro that builds muscle and at same time you need to eat more calories to grow muscle and gaining weight .
Yeah thanks for info defo steppin up on protein upto 210gram a day and going to add protein powders next week, how much protein should i be eating each day to grow as i havent a clue!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Hamo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:17 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:47 pm Welcome bro. 100gr of protein is what i eat in just 1 meal and half . We need alot of protein to build muscle because protein is the only macro that builds muscle and at same time you need to eat more calories to grow muscle and gaining weight .
Yeah thanks for info defo steppin up on protein upto 210gram a day and going to add protein powders next week, how much protein should i be eating each day to grow as i havent a clue!
Protein is the only building block of muscle mass , so the more you eat the better