Thanks for letting me in!

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
urfriendsmom

Thanks for letting me in!

Post by urfriendsmom »

Hey!

I'm ur friend's mom!

I am not a body builder.... yet. I am just trying to regain normal mobility and avoid spine/hip/knee/shoulder surgeries. I could use a little help, please.

I'm in the US (CA/AZ). My hormone clinic raised HGH price to $40/iu which is just too much. The doctor won't give a written Rx for us to buy it somewhere for less. Does anyone know how to get an HGH prescription that can be used to order growth from foreign pharmacies in such a way that is legal? Can anyone recommend a pharmacy to order from once I have the Rx? Is there any other legal or 100% safe way to obtain it? Is there a section in this forum for this type of request?

Thank you for your help ;)

Mobster

Re: Thanks for letting me in!

Post by Mobster »

Use PSL, NapsGear or UGFreak. Look also at MK677 (via Umbrella Labs)
Hany-Support

Re: Thanks for letting me in!

Post by Hany-Support »

urfriendsmom wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:35 am Hey!

I'm ur friend's mom!

I am not a body builder.... yet. I am just trying to regain normal mobility and avoid spine/hip/knee/shoulder surgeries. I could use a little help, please.

I'm in the US (CA/AZ). My hormone clinic raised HGH price to $40/iu which is just too much. The doctor won't give a written Rx for us to buy it somewhere for less. Does anyone know how to get an HGH prescription that can be used to order growth from foreign pharmacies in such a way that is legal? Can anyone recommend a pharmacy to order from once I have the Rx? Is there any other legal or 100% safe way to obtain it? Is there a section in this forum for this type of request?

Thank you for your help ;)
Generally, we no longer have the 80s, when HGH was so hard to access...

Under does not differ these days as it used to be at the pharmacy..

Most bodybuilders think they use pharmacy Growth Hormone? Of course not,

Both substances come from China..
Pharmacy is taxed and under is not.

Currently, I use Growth Hormone from Euro-Pharmacies myself and I can honestly recommend it to you.

I was shocked by the lab results.

Also, you can always try to buy if you don't believe me and inject, for example, 5iu and test IGF1 and Growth Hormone after 3 hours in the laboratory.

If you have never had contact with the Hormone, you will see that you will be shocked :)

You will find a shop on the forum, it's best to write a private message to Vision, Administrator, write that you are on my recommendation, then maybe you will get a discount :D

It's best to add growth hormone if you go to a physiotherapist, many of them have nice substances that they inject into places of pain, or show good rehabilitation exercises.

There is nothing to save on health, but if you have to pay a lot more for growth hormone from the pharmacy. It's totally pointless.

If you often unders are of better quality.

Vision wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:28 am
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd