Why is it worth using this forum? Before the start of the cycle and more?

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Hany-Support

Why is it worth using this forum? Before the start of the cycle and more?

Post by Hany-Support »

Hi, I would like to raise a very important topic, because most people do not appreciate or even understand the possibilities of the x-steroids.com/forum Forum.

First of all, you can ask us anything, the moderators on the Forum have amazing knowledge in terms of health, diet, supplementation, resources, research results.
We share this knowledge for free. So ask, post and talk. Enjoy a quality viewer..

Normally, you would pay a trainer, nutritionist, doctor, and here you have proven knowledge for FREE...

If you want to do everything correctly, you should definitely read our posts on how to approach the cycle, what you need, what tests you should do first, training, diet.
Downsizing or mass.
You can search my posts or other moderators.
Or just ask, create a post and ask what to do, how to do what you need.
I'm sure I or another moderator will be happy to write back and help you.

Secondly, problems may occur during the cycle, such as injections, or maybe things don't go as they should.
Research needs to be improved.
Control Estradiol. prolactin.
Once you start, you won't be able to figure it out on your own.

That's why it's important to set up your post and ask for a "diary" in which you will keep up to date on what and how, so that you remember what to do in the future.

And finally, you have to remember that this is not a fun and smart approach. That's why I invite everyone to create posts and ask questions.

We are at your disposal. X-Steroids. Regards.

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
MONSTER

Re: Why is it worth using this forum? Before the start of the cycle and more?

Post by MONSTER »

because here you got for free all you need to start your journey without doing any mistake. You have alot of good articles and also chance to ask me and many others here opinions and help .

Here ytou find only the truth , not lies like in other forums