Best combination of sarms to bulking?

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
MONSTRO

Best combination of sarms to bulking?

Post by MONSTRO »

From my experience with sarms last 2 years i said:
Ligandrol + Rad140 + MK677 , 3kg in 4 days , so quick results.

What is your best combo?

A.font817

Re: Best combination of sarms to bulking?

Post by A.font817 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:18 pm From my experience with sarms last 2 years i said:

What is your best combo?
I don’t think it gets much better than that for bulking sarms bro that’s the grand daddy stack right there
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

And is incredible how it works even using strong thinks like trenbolone , deca , test anadrol . I can tell real sarms work great .
mortadella

Post by mortadella »

From what I've read so far from both anecdotal experiences and "official" sources, is that combining regular SARMs won't get you that much further.

The whole point of stacking is to achieve sygergy. And the only way to do so is to leverage chemicals that work on different muscle building pathways.

Like MK-677 (HG, IGF-1 pathway), RAD 140 (androgenic pathway), and YK11 (myostatin pathway).

This way the compounds work together and back each other up. Whereas otherwise they end up competing with each other (a theory that SARMs of the similar sort compete for the same androgen receptors and the one with a higher binding affinity wins).

In a nutshell.

This article goes more in-depth about stacking SARMs for synergy - https://pathofpeds.com/yk-11-stack/
acronlaboratories

Post by acronlaboratories »

The best combination of SARMs for bulking would be a combination of RAD140 (Testolone), MK-677 (Nutrobal), and LGD-4033 (Ligandrol).
This combination will help you maximize your muscle growth and strength gains, while still maintaining relatively low side effects.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:18 pm From my experience with sarms last 2 years i said:

What is your best combo?
How did you dose them?
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

What is your best combo?
The best combo is 4iu Growth Hormone from EP 2 hours pre-workout, 5g salt, 300mg caffeine and there you go.

I've never had a better pump, even with other interesting means :D That's why it's not a sarm, but if someone wants to check it out, I recommend it :)
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd