Melatonan II

Everything you need to know about Peptides & Sarms
MONSTRO

Re: Melatonan II

Post by MONSTRO »

Im using right now the EP Melatonan II and is strong , only 3 days on it and i got darker . But as we know bad sides, fell sick even here writhing , nausea, but crazy erections ( insane)

Phill

Post by Phill »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:35 pm Im using right now the EP Melatonan II and is strong , only 3 days on it and i got darker . But as we know bad sides, fell sick even here writhing , nausea, but crazy erections ( insane)
add water, lower the dosage
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I use 3ml water and aply only 10iu day
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I reconstitute Mt2 with 1Ml bac water, I inject 200mcgs as needed... watch out for freckles since you are already showing signs of getting darker, youre likely going to be prone to getting dark freckles then too I get super dark using mt2 and I literally can use it once a week with a small amount of sun exposure for a natuall looking tan
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:44 pm What do you think about Melatonan II , i have used in 2015 and i get so dark . works incredible yes .

Almost dark as Flex Wheeler
Haha that’s a great pic huge

I really like mt2 I’ve used it for 8 years and been times I never came of in them years doing high amounts looking to dark

But now I’m finding it good to use mt2 for fat prevention as in rats in a surplus they still lost fat eating it increases insulin sensitivity and provides a glowing skin doses of 50-100mcg is more than enough to provide the benefits and get dark.