Cytomel t3 euro pharmacies 100mcg day and nothing

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Matrim

Cytomel t3 euro pharmacies 100mcg day and nothing

Post by Matrim »

I use euro pharmacies products from psl for a couple of years evey time good products nice gains no pip
But this time i'm taking 100mvg of t3 from psl and after 5 days i'm feeling nothing no weight lost no sweating
Is my first time taking T3 so i don't know if is bunk underdosed or i'm doing something wrong
I hate in deficit i do cardio and intense workout
I'm on cycle
Testo 500mg W
Tren 50mg ED
DHB 100mg EOD
Mk677 20mg ED
YK11 10MG Ed
GW501516 25mg Ed
Metformin 2g ED
The buch no is EP-8221K4

MONSTRO

Re: Cytomel t3 euro pharmacies 100mcg day and nothing

Post by MONSTRO »

I brother, see you like alot EP products having great results . If Euro Pharmacies never fail why they will fail now on a low cost product like T3 ( dont make sense ) .
I check your cycle and you are using MK677 ( i love it but just to bulk ) , he gives alot of hunger and water retention , and i believe is why you are not losing weight . Check this and tell us if now you are losing weight ?
Matrim

Post by Matrim »

I was reading multivitaminic may interact with t3 and makeing it less absorbed i take it in the morning just after the t3 i stop the multi in the morning from today and my glicemie raise a little even with met so i think the problem was the calcium and iron in the multi.
i manege mk677 hunger prety well metformine reduce hunger a lot most of the hunger from mk677 is from iperglicemia.

Sorry for my english i got a B1 but i don't write in english often.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Matrim wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:28 pm I was reading multivitaminic may interact with t3 and makeing it less absorbed i take it in the morning just after the t3 i stop the multi in the morning from today and my glicemie raise a little even with met so i think the problem was the calcium and iron in the multi.
i manege mk677 hunger prety well metformine reduce hunger a lot most of the hunger from mk677 is from iperglicemia.

Sorry for my english i got a B1 but i don't write in english often.
Im telling you because when i use MK677 i gain easy 5 pounds in 5 days , and look very bloated and of course is much harder to see results from t3 . For your goal you dont need MK677 , try HGH Frag with CJC1295 DAC . I only use MK677 to push weight offseason to maximum . 100mcg t3 is great to burn fat so stay on and give it time to work to
Matrim

Post by Matrim »

I was giving a look at the cjc 1295 dac seems really a great way to rise gh, the fragment i read require intermittent eating and it is problematic with my work.
I don't get much water retention from mk677 just 2kg maybe i can try stop it but i like so much the increased lgf-1 level with metformine is an incredible combo because metformine rise lgf-1 receptors sensibility.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Metformin decreases IGF level . if your goal is raise IGF use CJC1295 DAC or and IGF Lr3
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Firstly, in cases like this it's best to reach out to the vendor in private to give them a chance to address/resolve issues before going public. Just something to consider for the future. But no worries...

T3 is a tough one to assess because the side effects or "tell-tale" signs of legitimacy are not very prevalent or easy to detect. For a lot of people T3 is side effect free and there are no tell-tale signs that it's working or not. So with this compound do not use side effects as a gauge on whether it's working or not.

T3 is an extremely cheap compound so I wouldn't be too concerned with labs faking it as it would be redundant and pointless.

However if you are ever truly skeptical about T3 there's a few ways to gauge the quality.

1.) Take your body temperature daily in the couple weeks leading up to your T3 use and average it out. Then after a couple weeks of T3 use, take your temp daily for another 2 weeks and average it out. You "should" notice a slight increase in your average body temperature. Not much, maybe a half degree increase or so.

2.) Get blood work done before and during your T3 cycle. You should notice a significant rise in your T3 and FREE T3 levels and a drop in your TSH levels. But without a baseline taken before your T3 use this method would be redundant.

3.) Send your T3 in for third party testing. (we can help you with this)

Here's a third party test done on PSL's T3:

Lividus

Post by Lividus »

I have used it from PSL and it takes a little while before it really started. I am on trt and I get my bloodwork done regularly. They alerted me that my t3 was sky high and my t4 was low. It works. That was a good example of just having patience and trusting the product. I liked having that confirmation for sure.