Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Matt88

Re: Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Post by Matt88 »

I'm digging through my phone to find some old pictures of my self that way you guys (and ladies) can have an idea of where I started when I begun this journey. There has been a TON of ups and downs since I started back in 2021. There have been a couple breaks here and there but the longest break was only around 2 months.

I'm in this lifestyle for life. Despite working 60-70 hours a week I can't stop. I won't stop. I refuse to stop. Obstacles are iust things placed in our path to make us stronger.

November 2021.

Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Matt88 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:12 pm The past several days have been challenging. I've had those days where you just feel like what else could possibly go wrong today? No one said it would be easy. What's important is that when we get knocked down that we get back up again.

Monday April 3rd.

Shoulders, abs
-Standing cable rear delt fly
3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

- Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip
2 x 15, 12, + 10 partial reps after full reps

Was supposed to do Cage presses at the end but my left shoulder wasn't feeling it (old injury) so I just did DB lateral raises to failure at the end of the workout.

-Abs

These pictures was taken last week. Fasted, shortly after waking up.

Even Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have days like this. It's completely normal, we're not machines, even when we're doped.

Recovery is key, so remember to train hard, but also include recovery time.

That's why I always prefer 2 days of training, 1 day off.

Remember that sleep is very important. I noticed that if I go to bed much later than usual, the next day I don't feel like anything, I'm fucked up like I work in quarries..

You have a long way to go, but I see a huge improvement and the difference between your last photos is also progress - extra.

I don't know what kind of trainer you have, but I would suggest you do a downsizing now.

With a small amount of body fat, you will build much more muscle than if you have more.
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Tuesday

Legs

Plate loaded Leg Press
4 x 15, 12, 10, 8

Smith Machine Squat
2 x 20   straight sets

RDLs
4 x 15, 12, 10,8

Lying Leg curls
2 x 15, 12  + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 rep finisher.

Leg Ext.
2 x 15, 12   + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 finisher.

The past few days have been a struggle. A motivation and energy struggle. Had to absolutely force my self to go workout the past couple days. It's just a little funk and I'm already feeling better today. I came to the conclusion sometime back that if I only go hit the gym when I'm "feeling motivated" that I'd probably miss half my workouts. The good news is that once you reach that point of forcing your self to go on the days you're not feeling it the days where you're excited to go are all the more better! The moral of that story is that life sucks. Working 60 hours a week sucks. But what sucks more is skipping workouts then looking at your self in the mirror knowing you let your self down :)
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Wednesday
Had a great arms session with a killer pump. I had such an intense pump it felt like my skin was going to start splitting. I've became a fan of EFX karbolyn pre and intra workout. It rly helps with some great pumps and I don't immediately burn through the carbs in it like I do with straight suger from Gatorade.

Drag Curls
3 x 12

Preacher Curls
3 x 10

Hammer Curls
3 x 12

Dual rope pushdowns
3 x 12

Dual handle pushdowns
3 x 12

Dumbbell lying extension
3 x 12
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Matt88 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:54 pm Wednesday
Had a great arms session with a killer pump. I had such an intense pump it felt like my skin was going to start splitting. I've became a fan of EFX karbolyn pre and intra workout. It rly helps with some great pumps and I don't immediately burn through the carbs in it like I do with straight suger from Gatorade.

Drag Curls
3 x 12

Preacher Curls
3 x 10

Hammer Curls
3 x 12

Dual rope pushdowns
3 x 12

Dual handle pushdowns
3 x 12

Dumbbell lying extension
3 x 12
Great diary, thank you for keeping it. :)

Are you currently bulking?

Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Happy Tuesday. I just wanted to check in and say I ended up getting a virus or something so having to take a few days off from training.

I'll be back very soon! :)

Matt
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Matt88 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:37 pm Happy Tuesday. I just wanted to check in and say I ended up getting a virus or something so having to take a few days off from training.

I'll be back very soon! :)

Matt
Drink a lot of water, and use Witamin C,rest will do you good.

Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Hope everyone has had a great week. My week has been busy but good. Feeling like my old self again and I'm ready to get back to keeping this log going and grinding away 💪

I missed a workout this week so I did chest and back together. It was pretty brutal but overall it was a great workout. I've been seeing some nice progress which is very helpful with keeping gym motivation going. 

I had to shave off a little volume due to time constraints but I got like 95% of the workout completed. 

Chest

Flat machine Press

3 x 12,10,8    + back off set for 15

DB Incline Bench press

3 x 12,10,8

Flat Bench DB Press

3 x 12, 10, 8

Cable Flies

3 x 15, 12, 10 + top set drop for 15

Back

Plate loaded Pulldown Single Arm

3 x 12, 10, 8

Chest supported T Bar Row

3 x 12, 10, 8, + 15 rep back off set

Cable neutral grip pulldown

Machine Row

3 x 12, 10, 8

Diet has been difficult lately due to being unwell last week but it's been getting dialed back in. Got just a while longer of 4400 cal a day then we are going to start pulling calories back in order to trim some fat off for summer. 

Last weight was 197. I'm rly hoping to hit 200 pounds before we start decreasing calories. 

Chicken and rice are still my staples. This coming week I'll get a full day of eating run down posted. 

So I tried Euro Pharmacies M1T 10mg pre workout and wow. Just wow. Intensity, mental drive, aggression, strength, etc was all through the roof!! I'm not running it daily but going to run it pre workout a couple times a week for a short time prior to certain workouts. With my GI issues I'm very sensitive to orals causing me GI distress but it was nice as a pre workout thing with my pre workout meal/snack. If you haven't tried m1t then I'd highly suggest grabbing some from PSL. Like other strong orals it is pretty liver toxic so I'd rather just use it occasionally to break through a sticking point which it helped me do. 

Still doing 600 Test and 400 Primo a week. Coach had me add in 80mg a week of EP Eurobolan aka Tren Hex. This will let us see how I respond to it and to get my feet wet with it as we start transitioning to a fat loss phase. Coach thinks that I need to lose around 10 pounds to get some abs popping so fingers 🤞  Obviously this is just an estimate and this will give him valuable insight into how I hold my fat etc. 

My work schedule is finally going to settle down a bit so starting this coming week and into the following week it should make it a bit easier on me to get my workouts in.

Have a great weekend! 
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Matt88 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:39 pm Hope everyone has had a great week. My week has been busy but good. Feeling like my old self again and I'm ready to get back to keeping this log going and grinding away 💪

I missed a workout this week so I did chest and back together. It was pretty brutal but overall it was a great workout. I've been seeing some nice progress which is very helpful with keeping gym motivation going. 

I had to shave off a little volume due to time constraints but I got like 95% of the workout completed. 

Chest

Flat machine Press

3 x 12,10,8    + back off set for 15

DB Incline Bench press

3 x 12,10,8

Flat Bench DB Press

3 x 12, 10, 8

Cable Flies

3 x 15, 12, 10 + top set drop for 15

Back

Plate loaded Pulldown Single Arm

3 x 12, 10, 8

Chest supported T Bar Row

Cable neutral grip pulldown

Machine Row

3 x 12, 10, 8

Diet has been difficult lately due to being unwell last week but it's been getting dialed back in. Got just a while longer of 4400 cal a day then we are going to start pulling calories back in order to trim some fat off for summer. 

Last weight was 197. I'm rly hoping to hit 200 pounds before we start decreasing calories. 

Chicken and rice are still my staples. This coming week I'll get a full day of eating run down posted. 

So I tried Euro Pharmacies M1T 10mg pre workout and wow. Just wow. Intensity, mental drive, aggression, strength, etc was all through the roof!! I'm not running it daily but going to run it pre workout a couple times a week for a short time prior to certain workouts. With my GI issues I'm very sensitive to orals causing me GI distress but it was nice as a pre workout thing with my pre workout meal/snack. If you haven't tried m1t then I'd highly suggest grabbing some from PSL. Like other strong orals it is pretty liver toxic so I'd rather just use it occasionally to break through a sticking point which it helped me do. 

Still doing 600 Test and 400 Primo a week. Coach had me add in 80mg a week of EP Eurobolan aka Tren Hex. This will let us see how I respond to it and to get my feet wet with it as we start transitioning to a fat loss phase. Coach thinks that I need to lose around 10 pounds to get some abs popping so fingers 🤞  Obviously this is just an estimate and this will give him valuable insight into how I hold my fat etc. 

My work schedule is finally going to settle down a bit so starting this coming week and into the following week it should make it a bit easier on me to get my workouts in.

Have a great weekend! 
Nothing motivates like progress and appearance.

M1T is a cossack, I also recommend it.

Great log, I'm following with an index for your next posts. I wish you a great day too!

Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Weight 199 today. Holding a bit of water but not a lot. 

Had to drop HGH recently due to my fasting glucose level getting a bit higher than we would like at 120-125 Started berberine at 1 thousand mg a day a couple wks ago which my GI wasn't a fan of. Fasting glucose came down a bit but not enough so coach upped it to 1500 which made my gi symptoms (nausea and loss of appetite mainly) so we are now trying Super berberine. So far this seems to be giving me now GI issues. Fasting glucose this morning was 108 so coach upped the dose to 2 tabs which i believe (I feel dumb for not remembering exact mg and I'm in bed with my wife asleep on me so I'm not to inclined to go look atm 😂) is 400mg bc I believe they are 200mg a tab so we will see what that dose in the coming days. Coach said we might need to reduce my carb intake which actually works out pretty well bc we was planning to do that within the next 2 wks anyway so I can start cutting some fat off for summer. 

Hopefully once this super berberine gets in my system it does well and coach will give me the green light to go back on the 4iu a day of hgh :) 

Monday 4/24 
Shoulders

Standing cable rear delt fly
3 x 15,12,10 

Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8 

Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip
2 x 15, 12,  + 15 partial reps after full reps

-Barbell Cage Press superset with DB side laterals
​2x10 (Reduced to left shoulder flaring up) 

Keep grinding guys and talk to u tomorrow :)