Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Matt88

Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Post by Matt88 »

My names Matt and I'm a sponsored athlete for Euro Pharmacies and Purity Source Labs. When i was asked if I wanted to join the EP/PSL team I immediately knew the answer was yes. I've known for a long time that these guys are some of the best of the best in the industry. Combine that with the fact that they have been in the game for 20 + years it was obvious that I would gladly join the team. 

I'm just a regular guy who has a family and works a regular job. I've never set foot on a bodybuilding stage but that is my long term goal.

The program I'm using is a custom made one from my coach to fit my time constraints from working 60-70 hours a week. Once I get use to the routine I'm certain we will be able to add more volume over time but right now my primary goal is consistency because as we all know consistency is what gets you where you want to go in this lifestyle. 

I train 5 days a week Mon-Fri and off Saturday and Sunday. I work weekends and I'm unable to train on weekends.

Monday was shoulders. I sipped on 75g of carbs in EFX karbolyn pre-intra workout.

Monday - Shoulders, abs

-Standing cable rear delt fly
3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

- Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip
2 x 15, 12, + 10 partial reps after full reps

-Barbell Cage Press superset with DB side laterals
3 x 20

-Ab circuit-

Diet is 3850 calories. 289p 433c 107f

My staples are chicken breast, jasmine rice, MTS Whey in unsweetened almond milk, Jif Natural peanut butter, apples, bananas, oats, berries and lightly salted almonds.

Currently running

EP Test Enanthate 600mg per wk
EP Primo 400mg per wk.
EP Proviron 50mg per day.

Appetite is absolutely through the roof and my metabolism is firing on all cylinders. 

My current goal is to build lean muscle and if I continue to do recouping as well that is cool too.

Matt88

Re: Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Post by Matt88 »

Tuesday

Had killer leg session! I had to walk down the gym steps sideways and about fell on my face my legs was so blown out 😂

Legs

Plate loaded Leg Press
5 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 5 (Added a bomus set, 5.

Was supposed to be Smith squats but the smith machine was taken so was substituting Bulgarian split squats but this didn't go so well bc my legs was to shakey so did goblet squats with a DB.
2 x 20 straight sets

RDLs
4 x 15, 12, 10,8

Lying Leg curls
2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 rep finisher.

Leg Ext.
2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 finisher.

Bonus: Abs for about 10 min.

Grilled Chicken breast and Jasmine rice for dinner as usual.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Wednesday

My appetite is through the roof along with my metabolism. When I eat a couple cups of rice I start sweating as my body grabs up those carbs.

Quiick Arms session before work

Drag Curls
3 x 12
Preacher Curls
3 x 10
Hammer Curls
3 x 12
Dual rope pushdowns
3 x 12
Dual handle pushdowns
3 x 12
Dumbbell lying extension
3 x 12

Yesterday was pin day. I did 300mg of EP Test E and 200mg of EP Primo. No pip at all today as usual.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Man today was one of those days. Ended up having to shift my workout to later in the day than I planned but got a quick chest workout in and had an amazing burn. I've been doing my best to make every rep and set count. 

Chest and Abs

Machine Flat Press
3 x 12,10,8    + back off set for 15

DB Incline Bench press
3 x 12,10,8

Flat Bench DB Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

Cable Flies
3 x 15, 12, 10 + top set drop for 15

-Abs 

Cooked my chicken breast out on the grill today and man it was grilled to perfection even if I do say so my self. I was going to get a picture and dicked around and forgot  I'll get some next go round which will probably be tomorrow evening. 
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Monday

Shoulders
3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

2 X 20

The past few workouts have been interesting. I've been pushing past some pain thresholds and realizing that what I thought was going to failure wasn't going to failure at all. In fact I was leaving reps in the tank due to me hitting "my pain threshold". I've been realizing I'm capable of much more than I think I am. You are too! I also realize this is something many of you have probably did for years but it's a new concept to me. I've visited this in the past and kicked up intensity over time but not to this degree.

I was 191 this morning so I'd lost a few pounds and I could tell i leaned out some. Coach raised my macros and it's time to start pushing food digestion has been on point.

Something that has helped my digestion more than anything is something my coach said to try which is adding 8oz of Kombucha daily. Some days I have more than 8oz bc the bottles are 16oz but it's been a huge help!! With my IBS I was having a lot of constipation issues off and on but Kombucha has returned me to normal shits which is great!

495c 330p 122f 4400 cal
These numbers are slightly off from his numbers bc I use a tracking app that goes by percentages but they are rly close.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Tuesday

Leg day

Man my knees was popping and be all shitty today so I had to not do some of the exercises. I have knee sleeves but I didn't have them with me bc I hadn't been using them. Going to definitely start using those again bc I've had this before.

Plate loaded Leg Press

4 x 15, 12, 10, 8

RDLs

4 x 15, 12, 10,8

Lying Leg curls

2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 rep finisher.

Leg Ext.

2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 finisher.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Wednesday
Arms

Drag Curls
3 x 12

Preacher Curls
3 x 10

Hammer Curls
3 x 12

Dual rope pushdowns
3 x 12

Dual handle pushdowns
3 x 12

Dumbbell lying extension
3 x 12

Was supposed to do Abs and calves today as well but ran short on time. I'll do abs tonight and throw calves in tomorrow or Friday.

I'll get some updated pictures up in the near future.
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Matt88 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:20 am My names Matt and I'm a sponsored athlete for Euro Pharmacies and Purity Source Labs. When i was asked if I wanted to join the EP/PSL team I immediately knew the answer was yes. I've known for a long time that these guys are some of the best of the best in the industry. Combine that with the fact that they have been in the game for 20 + years it was obvious that I would gladly join the team. 

I'm just a regular guy who has a family and works a regular job. I've never set foot on a bodybuilding stage but that is my long term goal.

The program I'm using is a custom made one from my coach to fit my time constraints from working 60-70 hours a week. Once I get use to the routine I'm certain we will be able to add more volume over time but right now my primary goal is consistency because as we all know consistency is what gets you where you want to go in this lifestyle. 

I train 5 days a week Mon-Fri and off Saturday and Sunday. I work weekends and I'm unable to train on weekends.

Monday was shoulders. I sipped on 75g of carbs in EFX karbolyn pre-intra workout.

Monday - Shoulders, abs

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

3 x 20

-Ab circuit-

My staples are chicken breast, jasmine rice, MTS Whey in unsweetened almond milk, Jif Natural peanut butter, apples, bananas, oats, berries and lightly salted almonds.

Currently running

EP Primo 400mg per wk.

Appetite is absolutely through the roof and my metabolism is firing on all cylinders. 

My current goal is to build lean muscle and if I continue to do recouping as well that is cool too.
Hey, nice to welcome you here. I'm glad you keep your diary here, I'll be happy to follow it.

I never thought that I would not start, and here everything changes with time heh :)

If you're not ashamed, post before and after photos - it will definitely look much better like this log :)

Regards
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

The past several days have been challenging. I've had those days where you just feel like what else could possibly go wrong today? No one said it would be easy. What's important is that when we get knocked down that we get back up again.

Monday April 3rd.

Shoulders, abs
3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

Was supposed to do Cage presses at the end but my left shoulder wasn't feeling it (old injury) so I just did DB lateral raises to failure at the end of the workout.

-Abs

These pictures was taken last week. Fasted, shortly after waking up.

Last edited by Matt88 on Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Hany-Support wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:44 am
Matt88 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:20 am My names Matt and I'm a sponsored athlete for Euro Pharmacies and Purity Source Labs. When i was asked if I wanted to join the EP/PSL team I immediately knew the answer was yes. I've known for a long time that these guys are some of the best of the best in the industry. Combine that with the fact that they have been in the game for 20 + years it was obvious that I would gladly join the team. 

Monday - Shoulders, abs

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

3 x 20

-Ab circuit-

Currently running

EP Primo 400mg per wk.

Hey, nice to welcome you here. I'm glad you keep your diary here, I'll be happy to follow it.

I never thought that I would not start, and here everything changes with time heh :)

If you're not ashamed, post before and after photos - it will definitely look much better like this log :)

Regards
Thank you thank you :)