Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Hany-Support

Re: Euro Pharmacies | Purity Source Labs -Matt's Sponsored log

Post by Hany-Support »

Hany-Support wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:17 pm
Matt88 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:39 pm Hope everyone has had a great week. My week has been busy but good. Feeling like my old self again and I'm ready to get back to keeping this log going and grinding away 💪

I missed a workout this week so I did chest and back together. It was pretty brutal but overall it was a great workout. I've been seeing some nice progress which is very helpful with keeping gym motivation going. 

I had to shave off a little volume due to time constraints but I got like 95% of the workout completed. 

Chest

Flat machine Press

3 x 12,10,8    + back off set for 15

DB Incline Bench press

3 x 12,10,8

Flat Bench DB Press

3 x 12, 10, 8

Cable Flies

3 x 15, 12, 10 + top set drop for 15

Back

Plate loaded Pulldown Single Arm

3 x 12, 10, 8

Chest supported T Bar Row

3 x 12, 10, 8, + 15 rep back off set

Cable neutral grip pulldown

Machine Row

3 x 12, 10, 8

Diet has been difficult lately due to being unwell last week but it's been getting dialed back in. Got just a while longer of 4400 cal a day then we are going to start pulling calories back in order to trim some fat off for summer. 

Last weight was 197. I'm rly hoping to hit 200 pounds before we start decreasing calories. 

Chicken and rice are still my staples. This coming week I'll get a full day of eating run down posted. 

So I tried Euro Pharmacies M1T 10mg pre workout and wow. Just wow. Intensity, mental drive, aggression, strength, etc was all through the roof!! I'm not running it daily but going to run it pre workout a couple times a week for a short time prior to certain workouts. With my GI issues I'm very sensitive to orals causing me GI distress but it was nice as a pre workout thing with my pre workout meal/snack. If you haven't tried m1t then I'd highly suggest grabbing some from PSL. Like other strong orals it is pretty liver toxic so I'd rather just use it occasionally to break through a sticking point which it helped me do. 

Still doing 600 Test and 400 Primo a week. Coach had me add in 80mg a week of EP Eurobolan aka Tren Hex. This will let us see how I respond to it and to get my feet wet with it as we start transitioning to a fat loss phase. Coach thinks that I need to lose around 10 pounds to get some abs popping so fingers 🤞  Obviously this is just an estimate and this will give him valuable insight into how I hold my fat etc. 

My work schedule is finally going to settle down a bit so starting this coming week and into the following week it should make it a bit easier on me to get my workouts in.

Have a great weekend! 
Nothing motivates like progress and appearance.

M1T is a cossack, I also recommend it.

Great log, I'm following with an index for your next posts. I wish you a great day too!
Of course, high glucose levels are usually too much carbohydrate. Berberine can help a bit, but if there is too much WW and the simple ones, glucose will be high. Keep simple sugars to a minimum. Zero sweets - I don't think we need to talk about that.

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Tuesday 4/25 
Legs

Plate loaded Leg Press
4 x 15, 12, 10, 8

Smith Machine Squat
2 x 20   straight sets

RDLs
4 x 15, 12, 10,8

Lying Leg curls
2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 rep finisher.

Leg Ext.
2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 finisher.

I been tired this week but workouts have been good with good intensity. I'm staying hungry consistently all the time now. Eating wasn't an issue before but now it went from being hungry 60% of the time to essentially being hungry 99% of the time. The addition of the 80mg EP Tren Hex has definitely made a noticeable difference in my appetite. I haven't noticed any side effects at all which is obviously in line with that low of a dose. However I definitely feel that I'm getting some nutrient partioning effect from it that I wasn't getting prior to adding it in. 

Current gear
600mg EP Test E
400mg Primo
80mg EP Tren Hex 

​10mg EP M1T a couple times a wk pre workout. 
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Wednesday
Arms

Drag Curls
3 x 12
Preacher Curls
3 x 10
Hammer Curls
3 x 12
Dual rope pushdowns
3 x 12
Dual handle pushdowns
3 x 12
Dumbbell lying extension
3 x 12

-Ab circuit-

seated calf raises
3 x 15 45 second rest
Standing Calf raises
3 x 15 45 second rest

Thursday was supposed chest. I had full intentions of going right down to the minute b4 I didn't go. I was just exhausted and my body was just crashing. Sleep hadn't been great but it's been a bit better since.

Friday AM

Chest and Abs
Nautilus Flat Press
3 x 12,10,8 + back off set for 15
DB Incline Bench press
3 x 12,10,8
Flat Bench DB Press
3 x 12, 10, 8
Cable Flies
3 x 15, 12, 10 + top set drop for 15

Friday PM
Back
Plate loaded Pulldown Single Arm
3 x 12, 10, 8
Chest supported T Bar Row
Cable neutral grip pulldown
Plate loaded Row
3 x 12, 10, 8

The Chest workout wasn't great but I got it done. Just felt rly worn down. The back workout on thr other hand was amazing. The mind muscle connection was on point 👉 I just love training back now bc I can rly feel the burn and contraction in my lats. Had to skip the rack pulls. Got an old injury that I don't even think is training related flaring up a bit. It does from time to time then it will be fine for a while.

My appetite had been absolutely insane. 4400 calories and still hungry 😂 This will definitely make the upcoming fat loss phase not fun bur I'm looking forward to the challenge.

I'm already seeing veins I've never seen before so I'm looking forward to dropping some fat.
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Monday May 1st.

Shoulders, abs

-Standing cable rear delt fly
3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

- Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip
2 x 15, 12, + 10 partial reps after full reps

-Barbell Cage Press superset with DB side laterals
3 x 20

-Ab circuit-

Carbs have been reduced this week by 100. Current macros are around 400c 350p 111f

I say around bc the app i use goes by percentages and not numbers.

Weight today 198

It`s leg day!!

Happy Tuesday!
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Tuesday 5/2

30 min steady state cardio pre Leg training. 

Legs
Plate loaded Leg Press

4 x 15, 12, 10, 8

Smith Machine Squat
2 x 20 straight sets

RDLs
4 x 15, 12, 10,8

Lying Leg curls
2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 rep finisher.

Leg Ext.
2 x 15, 12 + top set back off 1 and a 1/2 finisher.

This workout kicked my ass. My legs was shaking, got a hamstring cramp mid RDL, had to keep stopping to stretch. Low back was pumped and cramping. Forgot my taurine and electrolytes which wouldn't of been a huge deal however, I took an EP bulk cycle tablet pre workout 😅 What a day to forget those things 😂 I also went crazy on Leg presses and was pushing past my pain thresholds a bit and getting a niceeee burn. 
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

I had a bit of a health issue/sickness the past several days (completely unrelated to my gym, anabolic usage, lifestyle etc) but I'm getting back in my groove now and will resume logging late today. 😀
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Tuesday 5/9

After several days of dealing with a health issue (IBS related) I am back at it. I am not at 100% by any means but I am well on my way to getting back to normal.

The cut is going well. I can already tell a huge difference in my low abdominal area which has always been my trouble area in terms of holding fat. Granted most of what I have lost at this point is water weight I do believe I have lost some fat tissue as well. This morning I was 194 pounds and yesterday I was 192. I think I am getting some recomp effect but it is to early to know for sure. The coming days will tell for sure. Coach has me at 3100 calories. We dropped carbs very quickly in an effort to get my fasting glucose below 100 which has been a complete success. He also knows that I want to get this fat off as quickly as possible given the fact that next month is already June so we are going with an aggressive approach.

Yesterday's workout started with 30 min cardio followed by Shoulders.

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

3x10

To have energy and to have a good workout i need carbs so given that my daily carb intake is currently at 200 carbs I am putting the majority of those carbs pre, intra, post workout. This also is helping to keep the night sweats down some with my last meal of the day being mainly protein and fat.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

Include the poundages
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

Hello everyone, it's been a bit but I'm back and I'm logging again. Had a really off week last week for various reasons that I won't get into. I got some cardio in but missed some weight training sessions. 

I'm down to 192 pounds as of this morning. The cut is going pretty well and the fat on my low abdomen is slowly coming off. Getting visible veins again in my obliqes  

Monday

40 mins steady state cardio. 

Shoulders

3 x 15,12,10 

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8 

2 x 15, 12,  + 10 partial reps after full reps

We pulled out the primo. I'm still on 600mg of test a week and 120mg of tren hex (EP Eurobolan) a wk. Feeling good. It's always dishearting to look in the mirror and look flat from the lower carbs but that's part of it and it's temporary. 

I hope everyone had a great Monday! Let's crush this week!! 
Matt88

Post by Matt88 »

It's a new week. I don't want to jinx it but man I'm feeling good. Cardio and training went amazing today.

Monday workout started with 75 mins of steady state cardio on the treadmill. I was planning to do 30 minutes which is what I've been doing but it felt great so I just kept going.

Shoulders

3 x 15,12,10

-Cable side Laterals
3 x 15,12,10

-Dumbbell Press
3 x 12, 10, 8

3 x 20

A couple wks ago we pulled out the primo bc my e2 was crashed. My e2 started coming back and I started feeling better. The problem was I lost my motivation and I just felt down. I contribute this to the 120mg of tren hex and not having a dht derivative on board. We added mast prop and man oh man what a drastic difference it's made. The next day after pinning 100mg of it I started to feel better and I've just felt better and better ever since. Now I feel back to normal minus feeling a bit aggressive but that is proving to be pure gold for the gym.

Currently on
600mg EP Test E
120mg tren hex (EP Eurobolan)
100mg Mast prop EOD (350mg per wk)

What a fantastic combo. I always feel amazing on Masteron though. Honestly I feel better on it than primo and that's saying a lot bc I feel good on primo.

Calories are at 3100 a day. Last weight was 191. I'll weigh in the morning and update tomorrow night. I have some upper abs visible. The lower abdomen fat is slowly coming off.

Diet is chicken breast, jasmine rice, fruit, almonds and whey protein in unsweetened almond milk. Also efx karbolyn pre/intra workout.