Europharmacy HGH

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Nofap.co

Europharmacy HGH

Post by Nofap.co »

Real great HGH! :-o :-o Let me tell you, the number one crazy thing I experienced the very first day injecting EP hgh, was the REM sleep. The dreams where crazy realistic which correlates closely to hgh release. Imagine the most lucid dreams you have had, injecting the europharmacy HGH will give you the best sleep with mind blowing dreams every time. You recover amazingly, a bit better than EP BPC-157 I’d say. Nobody can beat this EP HGH price. I suggest you inject intramuscular instead of belly fat. The point is to get highest spikes of hgh, so you would want to inject intravenous but I prefer intramuscular. Have you felt these crazy realistic dreams?

MONSTRO

Re: Europharmacy HGH

Post by MONSTRO »

Nofap.co wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:54 am Real great HGH! :-o :-o Let me tell you, the number one crazy thing I experienced the very first day injecting EP hgh, was the REM sleep. The dreams where crazy realistic which correlates closely to hgh release. Imagine the most lucid dreams you have had, injecting the europharmacy HGH will give you the best sleep with mind blowing dreams every time. You recover amazingly, a bit better than EP BPC-157 I’d say. Nobody can beat this EP HGH price. I suggest you inject intramuscular instead of belly fat. The point is to get highest spikes of hgh, so you would want to inject intravenous but I prefer intramuscular. Have you felt these crazy realistic dreams?
Welcome brother to forum . What you said is nothing but true . Im using right now and i have the same dreams ( the problem is that im dreaming with my old job as sales manager and i hate to think on past ) , but this is a great sign is real hgh , other than that after shoot i get super tired, i got huge pumps all day , swollen ankles and hands, numbness on hands and hard to grip a dumbbell or bar . This is all signs of great hgh .
If Euro Pharmacies as such amazing quality hgh all the other cheap products are for sure 100% .
Nofap.co

Post by Nofap.co »

Thanks bro. Yup, the numbness and great pumps is also true! ^:)^ ^:)^
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im using 20ius 3x week Eurotropin and now after 3 weeks doing that i cand hold my fork during me meal ( the numbness is crazy ) , after 2 sets on gym i got so pumped that will explode .