First order/post

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
fivenine

First order/post

Post by fivenine »

Afternoon everyone thought I'd start a new log first time post. I ordered from PSL last week showed it had ship yesterday which is amazing my past connect is no longer with us. So i found PSL and from all I've read sounds like I made the right choice with. Powerlifting and bodybuilding runs in my family I just had a anterior cervical disc Fusion in February and was just released to hit the gym a week ago hopefully all is good with my products I've got lots of family members waiting to hear what I have to say. So i can place orders for them also. Very excited to receive my package sorry post is so long I get carried away sometimes did have one question anyone know ETA on packages in u.s. I'm in Missouri if that helps and I do understand delays possibly because of the Covid-19 thank you all so much God bless and remember pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Phill

Re: First order/post

Post by Phill »

I'm sure you won't regret these products.

what good did you order? test and...?
fivenine

Post by fivenine »

Nandrolone Decanoate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL - USA
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL - USA
Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL - USA
100 I.U G-TROPIN (Somatropinum) - 10 iu/vial -USA
METHANDIENONE (Dianabol) - 25mgtab 50 Tabs/bag - PIVOTAL - USA Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - EP - USA
Sustanon 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial - EP - USA
HCG - (Eurigil) - 5000 iu/amp EP - USA
Clenbuterol - 40mcg/tab 50 Tabs/bag - EP - USA
fivenine

Workout log

Post by fivenine »

My stats
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 213lbs
Last max bench in July of 2019 before my neck injury which was an old military injury irritated by doing standing barbell shoulder presses was 405lbs (bench press) FYI be very cautious doing standing presses my surgeon said it's the easiest way to injure your neck which put me out of the gym for a whole year losing a lot of gains I had made. Sorry got side tracked.
Squat : honestly i could lie but I won't i couldn't tell you what i was squatting i hate doing legs and just do them too keep body well proportioned that's something i grew up having drilled into my head having a father as a strongman/ powerlifter and a uncle who is/was 3rd place heavyweight bodybuilder in the state of Missouri anyways getting side tracked again.
Workouts: I personally focus on one muscle group a day so I can be sure to stress and fatigue that one group to complete exhaustion also if I feel there's a muscle group that needs extra attention I will do that 2 if not more times a week. ABS I work daily mainly hanging leg raises and that type of exercise 4 abs I swear by them. We'll continue later sorry for the rambling I will do some research and see how to post logs better.
Phill

Post by Phill »

fivenine wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm Nandrolone Decanoate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL - USA
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL - USA
Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL - USA
100 I.U G-TROPIN (Somatropinum) - 10 iu/vial -USA
METHANDIENONE (Dianabol) - 25mgtab 50 Tabs/bag - PIVOTAL - USA Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - EP - USA
Sustanon 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial - EP - USA
HCG - (Eurigil) - 5000 iu/amp EP - USA
Clenbuterol - 40mcg/tab 50 Tabs/bag - EP - USA
:shock:
Phill

Re: Workout log

Post by Phill »

fivenine wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:31 pm My stats
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 213lbs
Last max bench in July of 2019 before my neck injury which was an old military injury irritated by doing standing barbell shoulder presses was 405lbs (bench press) FYI be very cautious doing standing presses my surgeon said it's the easiest way to injure your neck which put me out of the gym for a whole year losing a lot of gains I had made. Sorry got side tracked.
Squat : honestly i could lie but I won't i couldn't tell you what i was squatting i hate doing legs and just do them too keep body well proportioned that's something i grew up having drilled into my head having a father as a strongman/ powerlifter and a uncle who is/was 3rd place heavyweight bodybuilder in the state of Missouri anyways getting side tracked again.
Workouts: I personally focus on one muscle group a day so I can be sure to stress and fatigue that one group to complete exhaustion also if I feel there's a muscle group that needs extra attention I will do that 2 if not more times a week. ABS I work daily mainly hanging leg raises and that type of exercise 4 abs I swear by them. We'll continue later sorry for the rambling I will do some research and see how to post logs better.
we enjoy reading, don't worry, just write as much as you want.

cycle, workout, diet, daily routine .. anything you can tell and share.

thank you
fivenine

Post by fivenine »

Thanks Phill. I was curious about the HGH giveaway is that still going on if so i'll start reaching out to people and see what i can come up with. Ill do it anyways just to help build the forum. But the HGH is a for sure bonus.
fivenine

Post by fivenine »

all gear showed up in tact very happy customer will start log asap on gains and routines. Tried posting picks tells me file is too large.
mindtricks

Post by mindtricks »

Sorry to hear about the injury mate. What an order! You can't go wrong with a tren ace and test co.o g off an injury I am interested to see how your body reacts. Do you plan on running all these?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Are you going straight from an injury to running a blast after not training for several months?