Infection from another source but same product problems

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
DIRTROAD

Infection from another source but same product problems

Post by DIRTROAD »

What up bros? I bought the same EP domestic product from another source at first I pinned and my arm swelled to high hell, hot and huge abscess. Had to undergo antibiotics treatment. Healed up and decided I possibly wasn't as thorough in sterilization procedure , cleaning area with product. Just alcohol pad and go. Well I waited about 3 weeks. Tried to pin other arm. And now it's blowing up with infection. Brought it up to source. They are now ignoring me. I don't need no hand out. I'll just never order from them again. My question is do these sources make their own products when ordering domestic? And how should I handle this? Guy won't refund or give me credit. I want to send vial for testing and don't want to put him on blast ,I'm better than that.
Last edited by DIRTROAD on Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

DIRTROAD

Re: Infection from another source but same product problems

Post by DIRTROAD »

Never a problem with previous source. Smooth as silk. No soreness
Phill

Post by Phill »

you talk about source, and ask info about it, but if you don't tell us the name of this source how can we help you?
DIRTROAD

Post by DIRTROAD »

Check PM
Vision

Post by Vision »

DIRTROAD wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:21 pm What up bros? I bought the same EP domestic product from another source at first I pinned and my arm swelled to high hell, hot and huge abscess. Had to undergo antibiotics treatment. Healed up and decided I possibly wasn't as thorough in sterilization procedure , cleaning area with product. Just alcohol pad and go. Well I waited about 3 weeks. Tried to pin other arm. And now it's blowing up with infection. Brought it up to source. They are now ignoring me. I don't need no hand out. I'll just never order from them again. My question is do these sources make their own products when ordering domestic? And how should I handle this? Guy won't refund or give me credit. I want to send vial for testing and put him on blast but I'm better than that.
I can 100% guarantee that the communication between you and the source is NOT going as you are describing..

How should you handle this? I believe the customer service was MORE than willing to work with you, regardless of the climax in your messages. Why seek help here asking what to do when you were being taking care of, patiently?

What if I had proof that there was never any ignoring in the first place or at all for that matter, in lieu there was great concern with lengthy replies back, a number of times? Further more where do you get the idea or notion that they won't give a refund or store credit, did they say this specifically or did they try and sort out your details first, or are you just jumping to conclusions here and firing from the hip? As far as sending in a sample for testing, what if I have proof that the source strongly supported and encouraged that you did in fact send in a sample for testing? Before you toot on your horn about putting someone on blast, please have your facts lined up. If I have my facts correct the source even made the following statement below towards you when you advised them about going public.

"You, as the reviewer would be responsible for providing factual and explanatory information to inform the readers about in regards to the subject. That would also include our full support and cooperation with our attempt at helping you find a resolve. If you take notice to my last statement in my initial reply "if this doesn't work there is an alternative we can consider".

Did you receive that statement above from the customer service?

Your post and depiction of what took place is very distorted and lacks context.

You should have taken the assistance from the support team as well as their advice.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

XOTG85

Post by XOTG85 »

My original account is locked here so I made a new one. I can say I’m using this product as we speak and it’s got very minimal pip.
Vision

Post by Vision »

XOTG85 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:53 pm My original account is locked here so I made a new one. I can say I’m using this product as we speak and it’s got very minimal pip.
I have been using this product as well off and on for the past several months and I have absolutely no major issues.
It's smooth as silk. And it flows perfectly through a 27g once it's heated up a little bit.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

DIRTROAD

Post by DIRTROAD »

Used a heated 25g and it was thicker than the last three I received.
DIRTROAD

Post by DIRTROAD »

Also made a long reply to the moderators post and it keeps logging me out
Vision

Post by Vision »

DIRTROAD wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:21 pm Used a heated 25g and it was thicker than the last three I received.
Can you please address and reply to my response in this thread prior.
There needs to be some clarification from your side and you owe it to the readers the truth on the gravity of the situation of what transpired between you and the customer service.
You were misleading and misguiding the readers as you are projecting an entirely different and fabricated version with your interactions and exchanges with the customer service.
Stop dodging it and address it ASAP.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru