Infection from another source but same product problems

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Phill

Re: Infection from another source but same product problems

Post by Phill »

DIRTROAD wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:22 pm Also made a long reply to the moderators post and it keeps logging me out
:))
it's not that the site is against you, you disconnect like everyone else, my friend, it often happens to me too.

Vision

Post by Vision »

Phill wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:30 am
DIRTROAD wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:22 pm Also made a long reply to the moderators post and it keeps logging me out
it's not that the site is against you, you disconnect like everyone else, my friend, it often happens to me too.
I have been getting locked out everyday when I change a post or navigate around the damn board everyday from months hahaha
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

DIRTROAD

Post by DIRTROAD »

Phill wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:30 am
I literally made I huge detail response again and it disconnected. I'm over it. Tried three times.
ckcrown84

Post by ckcrown84 »

Pro tip, write your responses in word. Then copy and paste :)
Protect yourself.

Also, I didn't see any pictures of the bad gear or of your infections. I was genuinely curious.

I think its important to remember that a lot of infections are self caused, now I am not pointing fingers at YOU but I mean it does happen.

I am sure customer support would make sure you are taken care of if you had worked with them throughout the issue from start to finish instead of just blowing up on people.
PSL Sponsored Athlete
Inbox is always open!
Check out our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/