LETS HELP ME MAKE INSANSE CYCLE

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Tren4life

Re: LETS HELP ME MAKE INSANSE CYCLE

Post by Tren4life »

Anyway. I dont drink alcohol, dont smoke.. No drugs. Just juice!

Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:20 pm
Tren4life wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:08 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:41 pm If you go on 1500 NPP i will suggest 1750mg test minimum and probably 2500 best spot .

Great, test is no prob, its cheap to homebrew. But wonder after I drop npp and start tren ace, should I keep test dose same or? I am not gyno pro and usually never use aromasin, just keeping it on side. Feel like tren works better with higher estrogen.
I am waiting psl to restock pharmacy insulin and will do your insulin protocol as I am noob in that part compared to you brother. I am like kid now preparing firecrackers for new year.

I am not worried about test sides at all, I can handle many with no prob.

What about bromo for prolactin? It is cheaper than caber. I used just caber so far.. Wanted to try more afordable thing like bromo... Any experience with bromocriptine? Are sides really that bad?
If your goal is to get huge , is super high test + insulin + hgh over 10ius day ( only this can make you huge.

I just think you should go slow and increasing dosages slowly when needed ( because if you go so high now you will need more to keep growing ). Lets be huge but also smart
I agree here. See my cycle not gonna be 25 weeks, these 25 weeks will be just TOP of my cycle. This cycle gonna last longer.. Will start with small test only to get back and than slowly go to this 25 week cycle I mentioned. Ill keep on 1ml test e after this cycle for 4 months and than ill see if wanna more size or cut.
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:44 pm Like Arnold said " if you don´t grow with this go play golf , this sport is n ot for you " .

Now talking real , this is not safe, healthy or needed to have results . Play safe and health first . 99% of the people can´t afford this huge cycle .
Agree. The only way i will be able to afford cycle is because all gear I gonna homebrew, nearly all. Most money will be on HGH. Not smoking.. Not doing any recreational drugs.. No alcohol.. Most people spend more money on that than I would ever spend in 1 year cycle.

And ofc tjis is not need to get big. I could take small test and dbol and grow. But like you all know.. More means more.. Doesnt meter what someone says.. Tried before.. Worked..
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

DarrenW29 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:51 pm My thoughts once at a dosage you keep it and use that always no increasing no lowering unless side effects are to much but to be huge you got to push

Mgf does nothing over 4 years of usage someone I know went from loving peptides to now saying they all are crap lost all weight gain didn’t grow despite using mgf 4 years long

Sarms faked and waste of money nothing more than dbol mostly ykll won’t turn you into a Belgian blue or stop mgyostain glp1 however does have some evidence on myostatin lowering look into this very expensive but you want lower myostatin? Best we have for now

Always hgh test t3/t4 npp drol

Test 2-3g
Npp 1g
Drol 200-300mg
T3 50mcg 100mcg t4

Gh morning post w pre bed 8iu

Insulin long 50-100iy
Fast acting 60-100iu
I can guarantee you that if you use right MGF it makes wonders.
Last time I used MGF was from EP, i mixed it with acetic acid 3% and would shot it directly in muscle after workout and stay still for 30 minutes until it do the job. Worked good for hyperplashia. All depends where you get your stuff, especially peptides... EURO PHARMACIES ALL THE WAY FOR ME
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Tren4life wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:22 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:44 pm Like Arnold said " if you don´t grow with this go play golf , this sport is n ot for you " .

Now talking real , this is not safe, healthy or needed to have results . Play safe and health first . 99% of the people can´t afford this huge cycle .
Agree. The only way i will be able to afford cycle is because all gear I gonna homebrew, nearly all. Most money will be on HGH. Not smoking.. Not doing any recreational drugs.. No alcohol.. Most people spend more money on that than I would ever spend in 1 year cycle.

And ofc tjis is not need to get big. I could take small test and dbol and grow. But like you all know.. More means more.. Doesnt meter what someone says.. Tried before.. Worked..
For sure people can tell what they want but the reality is : " The more you put the more you get from it ". The more you take the more you grow, the more you eat the more you grow , the more weight you put on bar or the more intense your workout more you grow . Why people complicate what is so simple .

I can afford because like you i only wast money on bodybuilding . I never go take coffee , i dont drink, i dont go partys , my weekend is always at home working or watching a movie with wife . I dont buy clothing ( i use my Jed North sponsor all day every day )
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Tren4life wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:26 pm
DarrenW29 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:51 pm My thoughts once at a dosage you keep it and use that always no increasing no lowering unless side effects are to much but to be huge you got to push

Mgf does nothing over 4 years of usage someone I know went from loving peptides to now saying they all are crap lost all weight gain didn’t grow despite using mgf 4 years long

Sarms faked and waste of money nothing more than dbol mostly ykll won’t turn you into a Belgian blue or stop mgyostain glp1 however does have some evidence on myostatin lowering look into this very expensive but you want lower myostatin? Best we have for now

Test 2-3g
Npp 1g
Drol 200-300mg
T3 50mcg 100mcg t4

Insulin long 50-100iy
Fast acting 60-100iu
Last time I used MGF was from EP, i mixed it with acetic acid 3% and would shot it directly in muscle after workout and stay still for 30 minutes until it do the job. Worked good for hyperplashia. All depends where you get your stuff, especially peptides... EURO PHARMACIES ALL THE WAY FOR ME
Im old school and i know that with test + tren + anadrol + hgh + slin you have all you need , but we have alot of good thinks that can improve even more this protocol and some of them are peptides and sarms .
We have some good sarms : cardarine , mk677
Great peptides : tb500, bpc157, MT2 , IGF, HGH Frag, GHRP6, CJC1295 dac .

Everything is welcome to our arsenal of guns to use and improve .
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:58 pm

For sure people can tell what they want but the reality is : " The more you put the more you get from it ". The more you take the more you grow, the more you eat the more you grow , the more weight you put on bar or the more intense your workout more you grow . Why people complicate what is so simple .

I can afford because like you i only wast money on bodybuilding . I never go take coffee , i dont drink, i dont go partys , my weekend is always at home working or watching a movie with wife . I dont buy clothing ( i use my Jed North sponsor all day every day )
I just wonder something. Used last time EP igf1lr3.. Not sure dosage now but it was i think 50-100mcg day and worked great. How would you compare these igf1 level to hgh 15-20iu a day?

Would it be any sense to lets say use 200mcg igf1lr and not to use hgh? Not saying i gonna do it but just wonder difference.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:04 pm
Tren4life wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:26 pm

Test 2-3g
Npp 1g
Drol 200-300mg
T3 50mcg 100mcg t4

Insulin long 50-100iy
Fast acting 60-100iu
Im old school and i know that with test + tren + anadrol + hgh + slin you have all you need , but we have alot of good thinks that can improve even more this protocol and some of them are peptides and sarms .
We have some good sarms : cardarine , mk677
Great peptides : tb500, bpc157, MT2 , IGF, HGH Frag, GHRP6, CJC1295 dac .

Everything is welcome to our arsenal of guns to use and improve .
Very true I totally didn’t word myself correctly peptides are amazing I’m currently on tb500 bpc157 and it’s unbelievable

But I do not know about sarms again I shouldn’t even have a say on them mk677 works great

I’m a idiot lol
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Yes you are correct I can’t afford high dosages I’ve never used more than 4iu hgh very true here

And yes I also don’t buy cloths go out clubbing but the lockdown has ruined all my gains I’m not one for posting selfie’s all day too but I will begin been a stressful year for all
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

DarrenW29 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Yes you are correct I can’t afford high dosages I’ve never used more than 4iu hgh very true here

And yes I also don’t buy cloths go out clubbing but the lockdown has ruined all my gains I’m not one for posting selfie’s all day too but I will begin been a stressful year for all
you are not alone brother, same happened to mine gains in lockdown. We need to come out stronger now!