LETS HELP ME MAKE INSANSE CYCLE

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
DarrenW29

Re: LETS HELP ME MAKE INSANSE CYCLE

Post by DarrenW29 »

Tren4life wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:23 pm
DarrenW29 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:58 pm

For sure people can tell what they want but the reality is : " The more you put the more you get from it ". The more you take the more you grow, the more you eat the more you grow , the more weight you put on bar or the more intense your workout more you grow . Why people complicate what is so simple .

I can afford because like you i only wast money on bodybuilding . I never go take coffee , i dont drink, i dont go partys , my weekend is always at home working or watching a movie with wife . I dont buy clothing ( i use my Jed North sponsor all day every day )
Yes you are correct I can’t afford high dosages I’ve never used more than 4iu hgh very true here

And yes I also don’t buy cloths go out clubbing but the lockdown has ruined all my gains I’m not one for posting selfie’s all day too but I will begin been a stressful year for all
you are not alone brother, same happened to mine gains in lockdown. We need to come out stronger now!
Very true bro we can support each other it’s very difficult got into quite a depressive state for a while it may take us months to get back the muscles but we will do it 26th gyms open up here and I can’t wait each day I wake it’s closer to opening

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

DarrenW29 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:25 am
DarrenW29 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Yes you are correct I can’t afford high dosages I’ve never used more than 4iu hgh very true here

And yes I also don’t buy cloths go out clubbing but the lockdown has ruined all my gains I’m not one for posting selfie’s all day too but I will begin been a stressful year for all
you are not alone brother, same happened to mine gains in lockdown. We need to come out stronger now!
Very true bro we can support each other it’s very difficult got into quite a depressive state for a while it may take us months to get back the muscles but we will do it 26th gyms open up here and I can’t wait each day I wake it’s closer to opening
With this huge rest you get , you will do incredible improvements in the first weeks , Please make sure you do all perfect because the gains you can get can be almost the same as your first cycle .
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 pm
DarrenW29 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:25 am

With this huge rest you get , you will do incredible improvements in the first weeks , Please make sure you do all perfect because the gains you can get can be almost the same as your first cycle .
Yess I can’t wait to grow and document everything

I won’t go crazy 4 plates incline 5 plates barbell row and tear anything but now I’m finished with heavy weights and I’m going to do dexter Jackson Phil health training methods because my joints ligaments cannot take to much of the load
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

All I know I will go all in. Looking awfull cannot look myself in mirror. I might even add ment and make 30week cycle... But this will be more like 2 year cycle lol. I think i will have 2 liter of oil at home ready to pin lol. Still bunch stuff to come..
I gonna cook 5 year supply lol
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

I’m currently on dnp yohmbine clen added Monday to get my body fresh and as insulin sensitive as possible as that’s what dnp helps with massively and to tighten up a tad 💪👌
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

DarrenW29 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:21 am I’m currently on dnp yohmbine clen added Monday to get my body fresh and as insulin sensitive as possible as that’s what dnp helps with massively and to tighten up a tad 💪👌
I just finished my first dnp cycle month ago, you can check it in forum
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Tren4life wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:27 am
DarrenW29 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:21 am I’m currently on dnp yohmbine clen added Monday to get my body fresh and as insulin sensitive as possible as that’s what dnp helps with massively and to tighten up a tad 💪👌
I just finished my first dnp cycle month ago, you can check it in forum

Wil check it full amount this is mainly recovery gear will go up in 2 weeks tren added higher test letro in eq increased
T3/t4 75/100mcg
dnp 300ng upping to 400
Yohmbine 20mg
Hgh 4iu
Eq 250
deca 300
test 450
Mast e 300
Bpc157
Tb500
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Deca eq increase type 3 collagen hgh increases type 1 collagen type 3 needs type 1 or your ligaments will repair weaker

Bone broth chicken beef stock everyday type 2 collagen

Testosterone inhibits the healing process by making ligaments tendons weaker but not used any test in months just added this week it shouldn’t override the healing now
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

I am sick man,just adding thing to my cycle lol. Need to get my self right in head lol. Just order some meldonium
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

if you think like that you dont use nothing , because all drugs have side effects and combined is even worst . When we start a cycle is with the goal of being bigger , stronger and leaner, so you will have to accept all the sides because is something you will have to achieve your goal. Nothing in life is FREE.