LETS HELP ME MAKE INSANSE CYCLE

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Tren4life

Re: LETS HELP ME MAKE INSANSE CYCLE

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:01 pm if you think like that you dont use nothing , because all drugs have side effects and combined is even worst . When we start a cycle is with the goal of being bigger , stronger and leaner, so you will have to accept all the sides because is something you will have to achieve your goal. Nothing in life is FREE.
I take all sides now no worry just to grow. I can handle plenty. Hacking the human body. Just made order of some medicine from napsgear+accutane and clen-t3-yohimbine mix. Will need more raws and than EP HGH.

What were your igf1 levels on 10iu+ hgh from ep? if you ever done bloodwork to check it up

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Tren4life wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:08 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:01 pm if you think like that you dont use nothing , because all drugs have side effects and combined is even worst . When we start a cycle is with the goal of being bigger , stronger and leaner, so you will have to accept all the sides because is something you will have to achieve your goal. Nothing in life is FREE.
I take all sides now no worry just to grow. I can handle plenty. Hacking the human body. Just made order of some medicine from napsgear+accutane and clen-t3-yohimbine mix. Will need more raws and than EP HGH.

What were your igf1 levels on 10iu+ hgh from ep? if you ever done bloodwork to check it up
I dont know because without prescription is not cheap and i hate to take it . What is your GH serum? and IGF?

I love eurotropin , but witch HGH you prefer ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:14 pm
Tren4life wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:08 pm

I dont know because without prescription is not cheap and i hate to take it . What is your GH serum? and IGF?

I love eurotropin , but witch HGH you prefer ?
Last time I used high dose mix of hexarelin and cjc no dac from EP on empty stomach first thing in morning. I still got 5x each in freezer but I dont think it is working anymore. It worked but hell I hated it. 5 min after pinning I would get heat sensation in my face..and ok no prob with that but minute after you get this incredible hunger that I cannot explain how big hunger was..and you get thirsty... and you are not allowed to eat and drink at least 30 minutes after coz it gonna stop working...that is why I choose HGH this time.

I will get it from psl 100 percent(hope there will be some discount lol) hope to get 500iu...not sure...all depends about money. I see you using Euro pharmacies HGH so I may get that one than. Or any you think is better :D