HGH 10ius post workout
IGF 200ius pre workout
Humalog 10ius pre workout and 20ius post workout
Lantus 30ius first meal
GHRP6 250mcg post workout before hgh
Telmisartan 8mg day

GUNS to use later : Dianabol, MK677, Tamoxifen

*I need your help on my cycle .
Should i stat dosages low and increase when gains stop ( testosterone , HGH , Slin , Orals )
is this enough dosage on lantus?
Is to much AI?
Should i increase anadrol?
Do i need dostinex?

Diet:
6 Meals
450gr protein
600gr carbs per day
50gr fats from foods per day

Water 6 liters

Sleep 7 to 8 Hours ( i need more to fully recover but alot of work to do )

Training:
Monday: Chest + Triceps
Twesday: Back + Biceps
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: REST

* 6 exercices of 4 sets for chest , back and legs , 4 for shoulders, biceps and triceps .
* reps from 6 to 15 , some exercises i go heavier others lighter butg always focus on slow negatives, full contraction , squeeze.

Never train more than 3 days in a row , and no more than 5x week

Cardio: Now no cardio
I like trenbolone on bulking because increases IGF and make you leaner
Is good idea add deca on this or better increse test dosage ?
Do i need t4 and t3 with hgh or is just a myth?

I need your support people on this ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tren4life

Re: Monstro Road to Pro Card

Post by Tren4life »

Would you try adding YK11? You already got androgen, insulin and HGH pathway of growing, you just missing myostatin one. And sdrol over dbol but here you know what you feel better
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

I wouldnt use deca with tren, instead increase test by time and in case you slow growing add m1t
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

I dont know how you feel on anadrol, but for me it makes me feel sick and shut down my appetite so I wouldnt increase it(i loved m1t over it) but for you can be different.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Tren4life wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:43 am Would you try adding YK11? You already got androgen, insulin and HGH pathway of growing, you just missing myostatin one. And sdrol over dbol but here you know what you feel better
I order now from PSL Natural Sarms . What dosage you recommend me ? Did you see differences using it? What dosage of test ? beggin with 1000mng week and up dosage every 2 weeks or 4 weeks until i got 2gr?

I love anadrol yes
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Yess let’s go champ that card is waiting for you 🏆
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:41 pm
Tren4life wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:43 am Would you try adding YK11? You already got androgen, insulin and HGH pathway of growing, you just missing myostatin one. And sdrol over dbol but here you know what you feel better
I order now from PSL Natural Sarms . What dosage you recommend me ? Did you see differences using it? What dosage of test ? beggin with 1000mng week and up dosage every 2 weeks or 4 weeks until i got 2gr?

I love anadrol yes
I am now at 2.5g test e and 40mg dbol day. Waiting for rest to come, gained 20kg already.

I would high dose yk11, i mean very high for short period. Lets say in middle of cycle go for 2 weeks only at 100mg day. I see people going 5mg day but imagine this, high test, high tren, hgh and insulin and at the same time you crush myostatin so hard. You will explode.

Or you can go safe mode 20mg day. It is all up to you and how much you have it. Keep us updated
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Great idea of course why use all guns now . I will keep IGF , and YK11 and MK677 to use in middle of cycle when gains stop.

I will also ramp up dosages of test slowly stating at 1000mg week and go up to 3gr . What do you think on this ?
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:12 pm Great idea of course why use all guns now . I will keep IGF , and YK11 and MK677 to use in middle of cycle when gains stop.

I will also ramp up dosages of test slowly stating at 1000mg week and go up to 3gr . What do you think on this ?
MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:12 pm Great idea of course why use all guns now . I will keep IGF , and YK11 and MK677 to use in middle of cycle when gains stop.

The idea of yk11 is to use very high dose at the peak of your cycle, when your test, hgh, insulin and tren are at highest. As you know myostatin is protein that blocks muscle from growth, now imagine if you crush that protein and with all anabolics, hgh and insulin what growth you gonna have. I highly believe that than your body can synthesise way more protein than usual so I would ramp up the protein intake to double while using yk11.

About test, i went from 500mg to 2.5g by increasing every week by 250mg. I agree with you to slowly increase it from 1000 to 3000. Maybe even 2500mg will be enough to stop at
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Protein i never go less than 400gr day . And test sweet spot depends on dosage of hgh but 2gr is the best spot for must of us using 15ius hgh 5x week