Order Mix up (problem resolved immediately)

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
gutetime30

Order Mix up (problem resolved immediately)

Post by gutetime30 »

PSL cam through with the clutch on fixing an issue! I received 3 test E vials that were unfortunately tren E. The vials were labeled Test E, but it is definitely Tren E. PSL without hesitation apologized, and resolved the issue by resending out another shipment. This time with express shipping as well! I do traveling for the field of my job, so they are doing express shipping to make sure everything reaches the address I need. I really appreciate the excellent customer service and the quality of the products as well! There are not many companies out there that can stand up to the quality and excellent customer service of what euro/PSL offers. Thanks again PSL and much appreciated. I tried to upload photos, but unfortunately the files are to large. If someone would like photos for proof please let me know.

Phill

Re: Order Mix up (problem resolved immediately)

Post by Phill »

happy that everything is resolved (I had no doubts) ..
but the question arises: how did you know it was tren and not test?
gutetime30

Post by gutetime30 »

I keep trying to post a photo, but the file is to large. It is dark like tren and the company confirmed it is not Test E. I only do HRT these days, so I don't want to take the risk and start using the "test" vials. I've done enough damage to my body from previous use. I now just do HRT to have a normal life and excercise when I can.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Color means nothing.
if it's orange, it's not necessarily tren.
I have probably the same batch. what's your batch code?

Either you test it or you can't say it's this or that product just by color.

In my opinion, you have had a great gift and you have double what you ordered.

but let's see the photo.
the file just open it with paint and resize it.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

The color doesn’t mean it’s a mix up bro. It all depends on carrier oils. They probably just used a different carrier oil at the time which your used to seeing in the Tren.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

In fact I have clear cyp and a yellow tinted cyp I can post pics to show later on when I’m home.
Phill

Post by Phill »

that's what I'm saying too.
I have very serious doubts that it is tren.

you are lucky and you have double what you ordered ;)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I have the same batch and i can tell i think the same in the beginning , but as i always test all on me i shoot 3cc this test and i can tell is not trenbolone because with 3ccs at one shoot if was tren i will have alot of tren cought , but nothing and no other side effects from tren .

You can trus me and use it because is test for sure , im using mine .

I will be more happy if was trenbolone for the price of test ( love trenbolone )
coloros

Post by coloros »

Ok, so what is the best method to solve it? To be honest, I do not understand how the offered steps will help eliminate the issue. But I have not tried to apply them yet. I am only starting to figure it out. By the way, is there anybody from France here? What is a population of Paris? I am going to move to work and live there for some time. I am still hesitating about it all.