Re: PSL Log

Post by Phill »

hard times for everyone, brother.

Thanks for taking time to update.

Ad Maiora

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Now that the holidays are over I'm hoping to start a little more up to date on my log. Currently I'm winding down the last few weeks of my bulk. I don't have hard stats yet but once I can say I've hit my cruise dose then I'll get some hard numbers. I'd say at the very least this has been the leanest bulk I've ever done. I still have striations in my quads, you can see the split in my bicep and most days I have ok an definition. I tend to carry my fat in my torso. All of my lifts have progressed during this time as well. I've had very few injuries, some lower back soreness here and there but overall feel pretty healthy. Now the plan is to work my way down to a cruise dose of 300 mg weekly of test then stick with that for 8 weeks and get some bloodwork done. If things look good try another bulk, if I still need to clear some stuff up possibly lower dose and cruise longer. Before the covid pandemic I was hoping to compete this year. However I'm unsure of when I will feel like things are consistent enough to plan a prep. All the back and forth with limiting and then not limiting gym time won't work for me. I know when I prep I have to do 2 a days and really put the work in. Worrying about the gym becoming restricted again won't work for me. I'm hoping come the summer time I can possibly start looking at a show later in the year.
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

I've decided to be better about updating my log more often. With working from home and having my daughter I've had less free time. But I really just haven't been using time management skills. Since my last update I've continued my transition into a cruise phase. My plans is to run 300 mg test e weekly along with as little AI as possible to control estrogen. I plan to get blood work done and if numbers are within the ranges I'm comfortable with I'd like to plan another growth phase soon. I'm currently using 400 mg this week so next week will be the first cruise week. Training wise I'm doing a deload week just to recover a bit. Last week a stomach bug went thru the whole household and it was terrible. So a week to take it easier in the gym makes sense to me. After this week I'm right back into the same workouts pushing for more weight. Nutrition wise keeping things consistent except I'm going to cut out a few desserts and some carbs to hopefully stay lean on a lower dosage. I may need to add cardio back in to help with blood markers but I'll make that decision when needed. Lastly just a huge thank you to PSL for their on going support and being such a trusted vendor with great quality. All my enhanced clients use PSL and I always hear good things.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 pm I've decided to be better about updating my log more often. With working from home and having my daughter I've had less free time. But I really just haven't been using time management skills. Since my last update I've continued my transition into a cruise phase. My plans is to run 300 mg test e weekly along with as little AI as possible to control estrogen. I plan to get blood work done and if numbers are within the ranges I'm comfortable with I'd like to plan another growth phase soon. I'm currently using 400 mg this week so next week will be the first cruise week. Training wise I'm doing a deload week just to recover a bit. Last week a stomach bug went thru the whole household and it was terrible. So a week to take it easier in the gym makes sense to me. After this week I'm right back into the same workouts pushing for more weight. Nutrition wise keeping things consistent except I'm going to cut out a few desserts and some carbs to hopefully stay lean on a lower dosage. I may need to add cardio back in to help with blood markers but I'll make that decision when needed. Lastly just a huge thank you to PSL for their on going support and being such a trusted vendor with great quality. All my enhanced clients use PSL and I always hear good things.
great
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Very happy to be back lifting heavy. The deload week is needed but not fun. Training has been spot on, everything is still progressing and in most workouts I'm hitting at least 1 if not multiple PRs. I'm down to my cruise dose of 300 mg Test E weekly from PSL. I'm trying something new with my estrogen control as I'd like to test my lipid profile in 4-6 weeks and AI can have an effect so I'm trying to use as little as possible. I'll be using tamoxifen at 20 mg every other day paired with 10 mg Aromasin every 3rd day. I've also had a flare up of gyno, I've always had some from puberty. Its grown a bit during my aas usage as well. It looks like I may have the ability to get it removed so definitely looking to get that done this off season. The goal right now is get blood work in order to feel comfortable doing another blast.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:01 pm Very happy to be back lifting heavy. The deload week is needed but not fun. Training has been spot on, everything is still progressing and in most workouts I'm hitting at least 1 if not multiple PRs. I'm down to my cruise dose of 300 mg Test E weekly from PSL. I'm trying something new with my estrogen control as I'd like to test my lipid profile in 4-6 weeks and AI can have an effect so I'm trying to use as little as possible. I'll be using tamoxifen at 20 mg every other day paired with 10 mg Aromasin every 3rd day. I've also had a flare up of gyno, I've always had some from puberty. Its grown a bit during my aas usage as well. It looks like I may have the ability to get it removed so definitely looking to get that done this off season. The goal right now is get blood work in order to feel comfortable doing another blast.
blood works is always a good idea, I hope you will post the results here
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

As part of my cruise I want to clean up my lipid profile a bit. To do this I wanted someone I believe to be an expert to give me recommendations. Daunte Trudel helped me put together a 6 week plan to achieve a better lipid profile. So this last week I ordered the correct supplements and changed up my diet based on his guidelines. I'm now on 100 grams of carbs or less and have increased my intake of fat and protein. My goal is to still add muscle during this time. I see do reason I can't progress with 300 test e weekly and a high fat diet. I'm waiting for everything to arrive so that I can start. I will definitely post bloodwork results once I have them. Overall everything has been progressing well all my main lifts are going up weekly and have had to switch things out due to stagnation. Weight is up to 242 and my goal is 250 at my current leanness. If I could reach that while cruising I'd be very happy. Yesterday was also my birthday so I can now officially compete in the masters division. I'm actually excited a bit for that because it gives another possible route to a pro card.
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Phill wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:12 pm
Now that I know how to get pics on here I do plan on posting results.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:36 pm
Phill wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:12 pm
Now that I know how to get pics on here I do plan on posting results.
so gooood
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Nothing to big since last update. Even though I'm only on 300 mg test e weekly all of my main lifts are still increasing. However I have hit a sticking point on wait. I seem to be stuck between 242-243. I'm slowly increasing my calories to remedy it. I'm still going lower carb (100 or less most days) but increasing my fats and protein. I am the leanest I've ever been at this weight. One new item is I may have the ability to have surgery to remove my gyno along with the gland. I've always wanted this surgery, I've had pre pubescent gyno for as long as I can remember. Definitely excited at the possibility.