PSL Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Marvel3203

Re: PSL Log

Post by Marvel3203 »

I am currently on my first week of a blast phase. I decided I could get in an 8 week blast right before my hernia surgery. I can then use the time after surgery for another health/cruise phase. I'll run that right into my prep for 2022. I reached out to PSL and they got my done quality products fast. Still the best gear vendor in my opinion. My blast consists of 750 mg weekly sust and 300 mg weekly eq, I'll also be taking 20 mg Aromasin EOD. I've also decided to be a little more aggressive on my progressions in weight. With everything being in balance currently its time to go balls to the wall for 8 weeks. Check the pics below for the best pics.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Nothing huge to update on. Last weekend my weight got up to 249 which is great my goal was 250 at a respectable leanness for off season. Looks like I might set a new goal for 260. I've been 250+ before but never this lean. Which i need to take some up date pics. I just purchased a new Estradiol test so I plan on doing that first week in November which will be around the middle of my blast so I'll get a good grasp on whether I need to make changes to estrogen control AI's. Other than that I'm doing my best to live the bodybuilder lifestyle while not neglecting my family and enjoying life.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:35 pm Nothing huge to update on. Last weekend my weight got up to 249 which is great my goal was 250 at a respectable leanness for off season. Looks like I might set a new goal for 260. I've been 250+ before but never this lean. Which i need to take some up date pics. I just purchased a new Estradiol test so I plan on doing that first week in November which will be around the middle of my blast so I'll get a good grasp on whether I need to make changes to estrogen control AI's. Other than that I'm doing my best to live the bodybuilder lifestyle while not neglecting my family and enjoying life.

This is
Enjoy your lifestyle! :ymapplause:
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Been a little time since my last update. Things have been busy. I accepted a promotion and my job so that had increased my responsibilities there. Then of course I have family stuff, however I can say I'm still on the wagon. I'm following my nutrition plan 90% or more and I'm progressing in the gym weekly. I'm still chasing 250 lbs. I've gotten up to 249 only to drop back down the next week. So I've been increasing food currently on training days I'm a little over 4k calories and on rest days I'm around 3300. I know I need to update the log with progress photos. I also recently got my estrogen checked while on cycle. I was not happy with the results. I believe I may be prone to high aromatizing. I was taking 20 mg Aromasin eod and my value came back as 114. So I've no jumped up to 20 mg ed. I see lots more estrogen tests in my future till I figure out what works best for me.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Phill wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:45 am
This is
Enjoy your lifestyle! :ymapplause:
You're right, I think that's why some people get into a cycle of competing to much and not improving. It's hard to see the progress in the off season. Whereas getting a trophy is tangible. Going to keep enjoying it.
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Since my lat update I had some ups and downs. I finally broke 250 but then within the week dealt with some headaches that caused me to miss a couple days training and eating my full meal set up. I'm currently in the last week of my blast and now 7 days from hernia surgery. I already know I'm going to be chomping at the bit to get back but I'm hoping I can enjoy the down time. I'll be doing to 200 mg of test a week during this period. I'll also drop my calories to around 2700 from the current 4000 mark. I'll do this mostly from taking out carbs. I still plan on walking as much a possible to keep activity up. Prep should start late January and over never been this lean to start a prep so I don't want to add a bunch of fat during my recovery.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

I'm 9 days post umbilical hernia surgery. I wouldn't say I'm going crazy but I'm definitely looking forward to getting back in the gym. I've adjusted a few things my nutrition is down to around 3200-3500 calories. I'm trying to keep carbs below 100. I'm using 200 mg weekly while out of the gym. I'm keeping some activity in, still getting 7-8k steps per day.

Once I'm ok to go full strength I'll be back to 4060 calories on training days, I'll bump up to 300 mg weekly and steps will stay consistent.

I've already began discussing prep with my coach so that has me motivated as well. Already setting up plans so I hopeful PSL will continue to sponsor me thru this prep. I really feel like this year will be my best physique yet. If we do end up with that result I'll most likely be heading to masters nationals to try for a pro card.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Happy new year to everyone. This is my last week being in off season mode. I'm excited and nervous for prep. I think I have the chance to have my best physique yet.

I got a shipment from the best gear vendor out there PSL. Touchdown didn't take very long either. I know they are currently on their yearly break. I'm looking forward to getting 1 more shipment in and I should have everything I need.

I'll be logging as much as I can without giving away too much of my coaches methods. I'll be working with Skip Hill who has helped lots of well known people in the industry. I believe Phil Viz learned a lot from him and Skip gave Daunte a platform for DC training.

I've included my touchdown and a physique update pic.

Phill

Post by Phill »

have a good year! :ymparty:

How is it going?
did you recover well from the surgery?
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

It's been a couple weeks since my last update. Things have been busy as I'm adjusting to being on prep for the first time in 2.5 years. I'm currently 20 weeks out from my first show. Weight was at 241 this morning. I'm still eating 4000 calories daily and have dropped around 4 lbs over the last 2 weeks.

I just started my prep cycle which at this point has me running 300 EQ weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 test prop weekly. All from PSL of course. I'm still hitting PRs in the gym even on my cruise dose so I'm hoping to keep pushing those up as blood levels increase. Other than that trying to live the bb lifestyle and keep the family happy. Started potty training my toddler the week before prep started so definitely juggling lots of things but that's life right!