PSL Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Marvel3203

Re: PSL Log

Post by Marvel3203 »

Short update this week. I did get my blood work back from when I was completely off. I still need to upload the pic so I'll cover that next update. This last 2 weeks has been littered with unexpected inconveniences. My daughter had to go to the doctor one week then we were in the ER the next week. She is fine but definitely missed meals and had my share of stress.

On the bodybuilding side this week was a deload week. Nothing exciting there except on a couple exercises I became reminiscent of when those deload amounts were top set amounts. That felt good to have a big example of progression right in front of me. Looking forward to getting after it this week. My workouts are going to stay the same but the intensity and how I train the next 6 weeks should be ramped up compared to my off time. Looking to complete 6 weeks at my current dosages, 200 mg test weekly and 100 mg Masteron weekly, then bump it up for the next 6 week push. Will discuss with coach and make sure we are on the same page before doing anything.

Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:44 pm Short update this week. I did get my blood work back from when I was completely off. I still need to upload the pic so I'll cover that next update. This last 2 weeks has been littered with unexpected inconveniences. My daughter had to go to the doctor one week then we were in the ER the next week. She is fine but definitely missed meals and had my share of stress.

On the bodybuilding side this week was a deload week. Nothing exciting there except on a couple exercises I became reminiscent of when those deload amounts were top set amounts. That felt good to have a big example of progression right in front of me. Looking forward to getting after it this week. My workouts are going to stay the same but the intensity and how I train the next 6 weeks should be ramped up compared to my off time. Looking to complete 6 weeks at my current dosages, 200 mg test weekly and 100 mg Masteron weekly, then bump it up for the next 6 week push. Will discuss with coach and make sure we are on the same page before doing anything.
I hope everything goes well in the family.
For the rest, with due priority, eat and push, my brother!
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

This week I wanted to go over my most recent blood work. These tests were done after 65 days of no injections. Trying to figure out half lives and when everything was actually out of my system is above my head, so I’ll just say 7-8 weeks off of everything. Some parts that I think are key were my ALT & AST being lower than previous tests however I still was working out, so AST was just slightly above the range but nothing I am concerned about. My testosterone level was abysmal, it was a 70. The weird thing is that I was still progressing slowly in the gym and didn’t see a huge drop in performance. The place where I felt that low level the most was mentally. I was definitely more emotional, and my sex drive wasn’t what I was used to. The ability was there but I didn’t feel the drive to initiate things. Along with that my estradiol was below 15 but that makes sense since there wasn’t really anything to aromatize. FSH & LH were also low which again makes sense for low test levels. The lipid panel was really good, everything was in range and my HDL was the highest it’s been in 4+ years. Now that’s not to say that they couldn’t be better, but I believe anyone looking at my blood work wouldn’t be able to guess I’ve been on AAS without a break for 4-5 years.
Overall, I don’t think I took any huge steps backward, anything that was lost should be added back within the next couple weeks of being back on cycle and pushing the intensity higher than before. We are starting on a cruise dose with 200 mg per week of testosterone and 100 mg per week of Masteron. After 6-7 weeks I want to look at moving up to 300 mg test weekly and 100 mg Masteron weekly. I also have some other goals with health that I believe I can improve on while doing this. My hydration wasn’t as good as it could be, so I am improving that, and I plan to get a better EGFR number here in the next couple months. Lastly my A1c that is not listed here increased so another goal is to get that back down. I’m in better shape than I usually am but I still have some work to do when it comes to insulin sensitivity. 

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Phill wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:40 pm
I hope everything goes well in the family.
For the rest, with due priority, eat and push, my brother!
Thanks hopefully we can avoid some stress the next couple weeks
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Its been awhile since my last update. With holidays and lots of things happening in life I've been slacking but I'm here now.

Lets go over the important points first. Recently I saw PSL was selling t4/t3 orals as well as clen. So I had cut period planned for after the first of the year. I requested some to try and wanted to give my feedback. First off in a 3 week period I went from low 240s to 233. Now my nutrition wasn't perfect but it was a solid 80-90%. I still had some cheats but most days I was in a deficit. I also moved up to 4 morning cardio sessions and 1-2 HIIT sessions weekly. I could tell once I hit 60 mcg on the clen it was real and potent. I don't get the shakes and the only time I cramp is while on clen. I still remember that first ab cramp, couldn't finish the rest of my ab work. So I added in Taurine Pre-workout and was good to go. As with the other PSL products I was not disappointed. I'm down to the low 230s and my composition looks much better.

I'm still only using 200 mg test and 100 mg Masteron weekly. The goal is mid 220s with good composition and then its time to push gear up and try to add some muscle. I'm currently on my time off from clen. Hopefully I can continue to make small improvements until I'm ready to jump back on. I don't believe I'll need more than 2 clen cycles to get to where I want to be. I'll attach my most recent progress pics which are probably my absolute best off season pictures ever. I've never been this lean in an off season.

Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:48 pm Its been awhile since my last update. With holidays and lots of things happening in life I've been slacking but I'm here now.

Lets go over the important points first. Recently I saw PSL was selling t4/t3 orals as well as clen. So I had cut period planned for after the first of the year. I requested some to try and wanted to give my feedback. First off in a 3 week period I went from low 240s to 233. Now my nutrition wasn't perfect but it was a solid 80-90%. I still had some cheats but most days I was in a deficit. I also moved up to 4 morning cardio sessions and 1-2 HIIT sessions weekly. I could tell once I hit 60 mcg on the clen it was real and potent. I don't get the shakes and the only time I cramp is while on clen. I still remember that first ab cramp, couldn't finish the rest of my ab work. So I added in Taurine Pre-workout and was good to go. As with the other PSL products I was not disappointed. I'm down to the low 230s and my composition looks much better.

I'm still only using 200 mg test and 100 mg Masteron weekly. The goal is mid 220s with good composition and then its time to push gear up and try to add some muscle. I'm currently on my time off from clen. Hopefully I can continue to make small improvements until I'm ready to jump back on. I don't believe I'll need more than 2 clen cycles to get to where I want to be. I'll attach my most recent progress pics which are probably my absolute best off season pictures ever. I've never been this lean in an off season.

you are awesome man :-bd
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

I'm back . . . PSL has a bit of a new set up so it took some time to get the supplies needed for my blast. This post is to catch up and show my most recent touchdown.

I'm currently running 600 test per week and 300 NPP per week. Once I have the PSL gear in my system long enough I'll be getting blood work done as well. I'm currently weighing 235 most days and without a doubt this is the best I've ever looked at this weight. Still training 4 days per week on basically the same lifts I've been doing for 10 months or so. Calories just got increased to around 3500 on training days and 3200 on non-training days.

Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Marvel3203 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:36 pm I'm back . . . PSL has a bit of a new set up so it took some time to get the supplies needed for my blast. This post is to catch up and show my most recent touchdown.

I'm currently running 600 test per week and 300 NPP per week. Once I have the PSL gear in my system long enough I'll be getting blood work done as well. I'm currently weighing 235 most days and without a doubt this is the best I've ever looked at this weight. Still training 4 days per week on basically the same lifts I've been doing for 10 months or so. Calories just got increased to around 3500 on training days and 3200 on non-training days.

How do you feel being on such calories for so long? :D

Doesn't it bother you anymore? let me know for sure it will be useful for other users.
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Hany-Support wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:41 am
Marvel3203 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:36 pm I'm back . . . PSL has a bit of a new set up so it took some time to get the supplies needed for my blast. This post is to catch up and show my most recent touchdown.

How do you feel being on such calories for so long? :D

Doesn't it bother you anymore? let me know for sure it will be useful for other users.
In my personal journey I've noticed I don't need a lot of food to maintain or grow. Now this is great because I don't have to force feed. However the biggest drawback is I do have to really suffer to get stage ready in the past. I'm hoping with new added muscle and staying leaner in the off season I can hopefully be a little more balanced when prep starts. If it does still take that extreme level of dieting I know I can do it so having that in my back pocket helps. In the moment it sucks and at times I can only think about how hungry I am but when I step back I know that I choose to do this so the suffering is my own decision and each prep I get better at managing it.
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Stats:
7 weeks into blast
600 mg test weekly
300 mg NPP weekly
300 mg EQ weekly (first week)
235-239 lbs

I've hit the half way mark of my current blast cycle. I just started adding in some EQ and leaving every thing else the same. Without a doubt this is the best I've ever looked in an off season and the best I've looked at this weight. Morning weight will fluctuate but I'm right in the mid 230s consistently. I'm still training 4 days a week with 3 days of fasted cardio. I'll add in some HIIT and post workout cardio if necessary. By necessary I mean if I had an unscheduled cheat meal I'll do some extra cardio. Although with the way my body is responding its not huge amounts. The biggest change for me is having a coach in the off season. That person holding me accountable has been the biggest difference. Yes you should be able to do that by yourself but we are human and we are wired to seek comfort. Sometimes comfort doesn't go hand in hand with bb goals. I also think my training intensity is at its highest level. I think this comes with time and experience because 2 years ago I would have said my training was intense. The more you push your boundaries the wider they become. I plan on getting blood work with in the next month as well. I've also started a new pinning regime. I got this from Fouads podcast where the guys talked about pinning more often. I don't like injecting more but the possible benefits are worth it:

Less scar tissue
Better absorption
More even blood levels

I'm currently doing 4 shots per week but I may even move to 5. Looking forward to what I can squeeze out of my body over the next 7 weeks.