Re: PSL Log

Post by Hany-Support »

Marvel3203 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:14 pm Stats:
7 weeks into blast
600 mg test weekly
300 mg NPP weekly
300 mg EQ weekly (first week)
235-239 lbs

I've hit the half way mark of my current blast cycle. I just started adding in some EQ and leaving every thing else the same. Without a doubt this is the best I've ever looked in an off season and the best I've looked at this weight. Morning weight will fluctuate but I'm right in the mid 230s consistently. I'm still training 4 days a week with 3 days of fasted cardio. I'll add in some HIIT and post workout cardio if necessary. By necessary I mean if I had an unscheduled cheat meal I'll do some extra cardio. Although with the way my body is responding its not huge amounts. The biggest change for me is having a coach in the off season. That person holding me accountable has been the biggest difference. Yes you should be able to do that by yourself but we are human and we are wired to seek comfort. Sometimes comfort doesn't go hand in hand with bb goals. I also think my training intensity is at its highest level. I think this comes with time and experience because 2 years ago I would have said my training was intense. The more you push your boundaries the wider they become. I plan on getting blood work with in the next month as well. I've also started a new pinning regime. I got this from Fouads podcast where the guys talked about pinning more often. I don't like injecting more but the possible benefits are worth it:

Less scar tissue
Better absorption
More even blood levels

I'm currently doing 4 shots per week but I may even move to 5. Looking forward to what I can squeeze out of my body over the next 7 weeks.

Because you know what you're doing. I can see it right away after the doses of the drugs.

Even though you're a big man, you don't take who knows what high doses.. That's the point.

biggest beginner/amateur mistake.

I can't wait for the end result. I will follow.
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Stats:
End of week 12 (out of 14)
600 mg test weekly
300 mg NPP weekly
300 mg EQ weekly
239-242 lbs

It's been a few weeks since my last update. There's been a lot of shifting and added life stress to my normal every day life. Nothing bad but during times like that I focus on the main priorities and put everything else on the back burner. During this time I have been slowly progressing. In all honesty I've done well in most aspects except nutrition. I know of these last few weeks I could have been better which could've let to possibly a little more muscle but I'm happy where I am. This is the leanest I've ever been at this weight. I did have a strain in my left anterior delt so I'm rehabbing that a bit but everything else is a full go. Today I'll mainly go over my blood work which is posted below. As always this bloodwork shows that PSL is legit. As for where my numbers should be based on what I'm taking I have no idea but a total level of 4857 ng/dL seems pretty damn good to me for what I would consider a moderate cycle. I was also taking 10 mg Aromasin 3 times a week. After seeing my estrogen numbers my coach told me to stop estrogen control. The number is within a normal range but when compared to my test level the ratio is too far off. So the plan is to take 3 weeks off then get it retested. Just realizing I'm already almost to that point so I need to purchase an e2 test soon.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Hany-Support wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:17 pm
Because you know what you're doing. I can see it right away after the doses of the drugs.

Even though you're a big man, you don't take who knows what high doses.. That's the point.

Yes I definitely learned from early on get the most out of the least. Having a coach in the off season has completely turned around my usual off season. Looking forward to my best look next time I step on stage.
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Marvel3203 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:30 pm

Yes I definitely learned from early on get the most out of the least. Having a coach in the off season has completely turned around my usual off season. Looking forward to my best look next time I step on stage.
It's a pity that so few people understand it.. A coach, a person who watches over you is the basis in every sport.. He sees more than you alone..

Just look at cbum or ramon dino and others, each of them although they are the best have trainers..

I'm waiting for your final result, because I can see a lot of hard work put into the off-season.

Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Marvel3203 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:30 pm

It's a pity that so few people understand it.. A coach, a person who watches over you is the basis in every sport.. He sees more than you alone..

Just look at cbum or ramon dino and others, each of them although they are the best have trainers..

I'm waiting for your final result, because I can see a lot of hard work put into the off-season.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

I always say this but this time it has been a long time since I updated. Life outside of bodybuilding has been a real kick in the teeth. There were some major relationships obstacles that had to be worked through, family emergencies and life in general that caused bb to go to the back burner. Over the last two weeks I have been able to get back to more of what’s normal. There are still obstacles ahead and life will always throw you curveballs so it’s finding your way around or through those.
Right now, we are in a cruise phase. That means 225 mg test per week split into 3 doses. My weight is holding in the low 230’s. Last Friday I was 234ish with my goal being to get up to 240 with the same conditioning I am currently holding. I also plan on getting bloodwork done asap so that I can see where my numbers are. I have to do yearly bloodwork and a doctor's visit for my health insurance so I time those around health phases. Getting an initial reading of where I am at can help me see if anything needs be changed. I know currently I need to get back to more consistent morning cardio and more meals on plan.
Training wise I am pushing intensity as usual and back in the gym for all 4 days. However I am dealing with some elbow tendonitis. So, I have decided to lower the volume and weight on triceps exercises. I still want to keep my pecs and shoulders progressing so I will keep pushing movements heavy and see what happens. I’ll be purchasing bloodwork here soon and getting some bodywork done this weekend. 
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

Good to see you back and kicking ass
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Marvel3203 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:46 pm I always say this but this time it has been a long time since I updated. Life outside of bodybuilding has been a real kick in the teeth. There were some major relationships obstacles that had to be worked through, family emergencies and life in general that caused bb to go to the back burner. Over the last two weeks I have been able to get back to more of what’s normal. There are still obstacles ahead and life will always throw you curveballs so it’s finding your way around or through those.
Right now, we are in a cruise phase. That means 225 mg test per week split into 3 doses. My weight is holding in the low 230’s. Last Friday I was 234ish with my goal being to get up to 240 with the same conditioning I am currently holding. I also plan on getting bloodwork done asap so that I can see where my numbers are. I have to do yearly bloodwork and a doctor's visit for my health insurance so I time those around health phases. Getting an initial reading of where I am at can help me see if anything needs be changed. I know currently I need to get back to more consistent morning cardio and more meals on plan.
Training wise I am pushing intensity as usual and back in the gym for all 4 days. However I am dealing with some elbow tendonitis. So, I have decided to lower the volume and weight on triceps exercises. I still want to keep my pecs and shoulders progressing so I will keep pushing movements heavy and see what happens. I’ll be purchasing bloodwork here soon and getting some bodywork done this weekend. 
That's exactly how life is, once downhill, gladly uphill.

you have to act, clench your fists, teeth and fly on.

Don't give up, hang on bro and get back on track :D

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Not too much to say today. This last week was a deload week which at first, I wasn’t into but over time I’ve seen how much I need it. They say father time never loses and they are correct. I remember when I use to train 5-6 days a week going full throttle, at least what I thought was my full throttle. I definitely couldn’t do that now. Weight is around 237 consistently. I could still do better with my nutrition currently but I feel pretty good. I could also do better with getting more sleep, so I need to do that. With kids you end up getting most of your me time after they go to sleep, so you end up staying up longer but that’s in my control. I went and got a blood draw this morning so that I can check my lipid panel. Once I get those results, I can plan out the last bit of this year. Still no plans for competing right now, back is slowly growing and unless some new growth explosion happens, I’m waiting till I’m ready to compete nationally before I go through another prep.