PSL Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Marvel3203

Re: PSL Log

Post by Marvel3203 »

Phill wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:44 am have a good year! :ymparty:

How is it going?
did you recover well from the surgery?
I did recover well thank you for asking. I'm back to hitting PRs most all of my movements with no issues.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

This weekend I'll be 18 weeks out from my first show. I'm currently sitting at 239-240 upon waking. I'm on 6 cardio sessions at 30 mins each. I'm still eating 3800 calories on training and 3500 on rest days.

Current supplements are 300 test prop weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 EQ weekly. We also add in some T4 and T3 since the last update.

In the gym everything is still progressing well. I'll regret saying it later but I'm ready to drop some calories and get peeled. I also get my first cheat meal this weekend. Honestly this is the first time I've ever stayed true to my nutrition plan for 4 weeks straight. It further proves to me that will power is like a muscle, it gets stronger with use. Ready for the best version of myself.
Phill

Post by Phill »

Marvel3203 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:49 pm This weekend I'll be 18 weeks out from my first show. I'm currently sitting at 239-240 upon waking. I'm on 6 cardio sessions at 30 mins each. I'm still eating 3800 calories on training and 3500 on rest days.

Current supplements are 300 test prop weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 EQ weekly. We also add in some T4 and T3 since the last update.

In the gym everything is still progressing well. I'll regret saying it later but I'm ready to drop some calories and get peeled. I also get my first cheat meal this weekend. Honestly this is the first time I've ever stayed true to my nutrition plan for 4 weeks straight. It further proves to me that will power is like a muscle, it gets stronger with use. Ready for the best version of myself.
Diet is the key in bodybuilding.
always remember
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Tomorrow I'll be 17 weeks out. I'm down to 231 lbs 3400-3800 calories per day. Last weekend I got my first cheat meal which was all you can eat sushi. I made sure to get my fill. My weight only jumped up like 1 lbs and I've hit a new low so I believe I'll get another this weekend. Right now I'm just in the groove taking it day by day.

Currently I'm using 300 mg weekly of the following test cyp, EQ and test prop. We also started clen this week so that's helping drop the weight. In the gym everything is still progressing. Maybe not as fast as the off season but I like where I'm headed. One thing I do have to pay attention to is not training so hard I dig a hole in my recovery.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

It's been a couple weeks since my last update. I plan on being more consistent with these. Currently my lowest weight has been 219.4. I'm doing 30 mins of cardio 6 times per week and running 450 EQ weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 test prop weekly.

I just got another touchdown from the best vendor, PSL. I was able to get the 2nd half of what I needed for this prep. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing 2 shows this year one in June and July. How the first one goes will have a big part of which show i do for the 2nd one.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

I've been trying to get on more frequently but right now with prep and busy time at work i haven't been able to.. Currently my lowest weight has been 215.4. Right now we are in a short maintenance window where calories are up and we are just looking to get tighter and not focus on the scale dropping. I'm doing 30 mins of cardio 6 times per week and running 450 EQ weekly, 300 test cyp weekly and 300 test prop weekly.

I'm currently on 4 refeed meals once a week. I don't really call them cheat meals because they at still somewhat nutritious. I more so get to eat till I'm full. Last weeks refeeds were sushi, a burger and tots, sticky ribs & fries then lastly some hot wings. Throw in a donut or some ice cream and that's a full refeed day. The day after my muscles are full and get the best pump. I've been prepping for 9 weeks and will post side by sides on the post. Once I get past this week, things should calm down at work and I can really zone in to prep.

Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

As promised with work slowing down I should be able to update more often. This week still very similar to most days however at being 12 weeks out we upped calories once again. The goal right now is for my weight to stabilize before we start a new phase to cut more body fat.
Currently on training days I am eating just over 4700 calories & non training days I am at 3533. We had to cut down cardio quite a bit as well. This is definitely the most I’ve ever eaten and the least cardio I’ve ever had during a prep. This week we added in some Masteron for the first time, so my current weekly dosage is 450 EQ, 300 Test Cyp, 300 test prop & 300 Masteron. I’m currently getting a 4 meal refeed on the weekend. This really helps fill out and drives me to push harder during the week. I want to earn those refeeds. Just recently here is what I ate:

Meal 1
3 slices French Toast
3 strips Bacon
1 Grande Caramel Frappe (Starbucks)

Meal 2:
8 pieces salmon sashimi
2 salmon rolls
1 tuna roll

Meal 3
Smashburger Cheeseburger
Small Fries
2 servings Lucky Charms cereal

Meal 4
Olive Garden Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara
2 Bread sticks
2 Krispy Crème donuts

Could I eat more? Yeah, I definitely could, I am a fit kid at heart, but I do have to make sure I don’t go overboard. Looking forward to having my best package to date on the stage this year. 
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Currently sitting about 9.5 weeks out from the first show. This morning I weighed in at 210.8. It's beginning to look like I'm going to keep as a light-heavy. I thought I had done enough to move up but it is what it is. If I make light heavy I may push down one more pound and try classic physique as well. Calories finally dropped in reading 4513 on training days and 3251 on rest days. I'm currently taking 450 mg eq weekly, 300 test cyp weekly, 300 test prop weekly, 300 mg tren ace and 300 masteron prop weekly with an arimidex 24 hours after each injection. Mostly everything is still progressing. There are some workouts were I've lost strength. In those moments I change things up and just make sure I get a good workout. I've lost 43 lbs so I can't expect to be hitting PRs as frequently as before. I'm excited to keep leaning out and will post a pic next update.
Phill

Post by Phill »

-9 weeks ... now the fun begins
don't give up big boy
Marvel3203

Post by Marvel3203 »

Currently sitting about 8.5 weeks out from the first show. This morning I weighed in at 212.2. I'm currently taking 450 mg eq weekly, 300 test cyp weekly, 300 test prop weekly, 300 mg tren ace and 300 masteron prop weekly with an arimidex 24 hours after each injection.

Not a lot has changed since the last update. I did have to go out of town for a funeral, even with that I can't back only 0.4 lbs higher than when I left. I consider that a win. Refeed meals have dropped a bit, I now have 3 meals. Cardio is still at 5 morning sessions at just 30 mins. I've had some dips in strength on certain exercises that I had in my off season plan. Most exercises are progressing. I have also started training shoulders differently after reading a post from Jordan Peters. I also might be changing plans on a possible 2nd show, I have to discuss options with my coach and act on his expertise. Next time I try a pro qualifier I want to be assured I'll be competitive. That may require more work improving. So the future is undecided.