PT141 Crazy Sex

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Push50

PT141 Crazy Sex

Post by Push50 »

Bremelanotide (PT141)

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETS, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

PT141
What is PT141? In my opinion it is an essential product that should be in every guys arsenal. Not only to increase his libido and erection time but for his wife’s use as well. PT141 has been show to have the ability to treat sexual dysfunction in men and increase sexual arousal in woman. Personally I have found that it makes erections harder and seems to increase the engagement of the penis. The last time the wife and I used it I was able to maintain an erection initially for about an hour and a half. During that time my wife was able to orgasm 4 times. Four times is unusual for her because she has always had difficulty reaching even one orgasm regardless of the time, frequency or duration of intercourse. That’s not all. After the hour and a half, I was exhausted and we took a nap. About 2.5 hours. I woke up with an erection and she was ready to go again as well. After two more orgasms. We had to call the game. Damn I’ve never been so sore. Every freaking muscle in my body ached. Through out the day we had intercourse 4 more times. I never had any issue not achieving an erection and she orgasmed every single time and she was the one who instigated the sex. This is a great product and if you have not tried it, it is definitely something that you want to have on hand.
It doesn’t come without side effect however, my wife and I both initially had sone nausea which subsided after about 20 minutes. She had a headache and I got a little flushed but all were tolerable.

Chemical Formula: C50H68N14O10

PT-141 Bremelanotide, is a modified synthetic derivative of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone that is used to treat sexual dysfunction in men and women.
PT-141 is considered an effective treatment for both erectile dysfunction and increased libido in men and can improve female sexual arousal disorder in women. 

Mechanism of Action
PT 141 works directly through the nervous system to increase arousal, desire, and satisfaction with sex.
PT-141 is a nonselective agonist that binds to melanocortin receptors. PT-141 peptide therapy activates the dopamine hormones which enhance sexual performance and stimulate sexual motivation. 
Dosage
Dosage Amount:Typical dosage is 1 mg. It’s not a bad idea to start with 0.5 mg and after 30 minutes administer an additional 0.5 mg
Dosage Frequency: One dose per 24 hours, no more than 8 doses within a month.
PT-141 should be administered 30 - 45 minutes before intercourse.

Side Effects
The most common side effects of PT-141 are nausea discomfort around the injection site. Other side effects that may occur, but are less likely, are: vomiting, flushing of the skin, blurred vision, headaches, dizziness, slowed heart rate, nervousness and pounding/ringing in the ears.