Rate my physique / genetics ?

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Let´s begin a post were all the members will post their best pictures ever and we all will rate is physiques from 0 to 10.
Condition ( from 0 to 10)
Size ( from 0 to 10 )
Symetry ( from 0 to 10)

Here we are not friends or even a team , we are judges to rate our members shape.

let´s begin with me MONSTRO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MONSTRO

Re: Rate my physique / genetics ?

Post by MONSTRO »

Other pictures since i cant attach more than 3 each post here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

No gym 1 year
8 weeks back training
60 pound weight gain
Growing each month

But ofcourse need more muscle but thoughts
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Darren you are a freak bro, huge chest and arms . Just focus more on back mostly thickness and also legs . Is the biggest problems on almost all athletes . Mine are legs and arms , my back is one of the best body parts for me .

if you keep working like this you can be pro for sure . You have a solid bone structure
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:01 pm Darren you are a freak bro, huge chest and arms . Just focus more on back mostly thickness and also legs . Is the biggest problems on almost all athletes . Mine are legs and arms , my back is one of the best body parts for me .

if you keep working like this you can be pro for sure . You have a solid bone structure
This means a lot from you brother you motivate us all

What exercise do you think I need I will do everything whats your back workout just now bro and would twice a week of back and legs be best
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Brother for tick back always rows.

If you can do t bar rows like Ronnie did many years is the best mass building for back, also dealifts and then after go to hammer strength low row and cable seated row .

For legs hack squats are the best , leg press, squats but only if you do it very well , most of the people like me dont have proper form on squat and i fell more on my lower back and knees , thats why i give up squats . lunges are also great for a huge pump .

More important train both muscles slowly , very slow negative and squeeze every rep.

Lets turn pro brother
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:53 am Brother for tick back always rows.

If you can do t bar rows like Ronnie did many years is the best mass building for back, also dealifts and then after go to hammer strength low row and cable seated row .

For legs hack squats are the best , leg press, squats but only if you do it very well , most of the people like me dont have proper form on squat and i fell more on my lower back and knees , thats why i give up squats . lunges are also great for a huge pump .

More important train both muscles slowly , very slow negative and squeeze every rep.

Lets turn pro brother
Thanks brother appreciated will do this
Let’s do it 💪💪
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im to old to got much better but you have all to improve alot and be a good pro athlete .
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:59 pm Im to old to got much better but you have all to improve alot and be a good pro athlete .
We both improve age is a number Shawn Rhoden wins Olympia age 44

Ronnie Coleman 40s and got better here at his biggest after this

You’ve got the genetics like these guys and still have many years and on the stage and win

Never think this thought as we’d all just quit if age was the case because you see some guys like Ian Harrison age 19 getting his pro card

I have minimal injury’s knee hip but don’t quit
I couldn’t do hacks today knee flared up bad hard to bend it but I keep working never stop

We keep motivated we help each other and promote the word on euro let’s grow and continue the positivity
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

DarrenW29 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:43 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:59 pm Im to old to got much better but you have all to improve alot and be a good pro athlete .
We both improve age is a number Shawn Rhoden wins Olympia age 44

Ronnie Coleman 40s and got better here at his biggest after this

You’ve got the genetics like these guys and still have many years and on the stage and win

Never think this thought as we’d all just quit if age was the case because you see some guys like Ian Harrison age 19 getting his pro card

I have minimal injury’s knee hip but don’t quit
I couldn’t do hacks today knee flared up bad hard to bend it but I keep working never stop

We keep motivated we help each other and promote the word on euro let’s grow and continue the positivity
Always believe ! Believe to achieve !
Let´s make it happen !