SARMS diary log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Phill

Re: SARMS diary log

Post by Phill »

Madmattward wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:42 pm Week 3 done, and I’m now going to maintain these dosages for the following 3 weeks.

Weight has gone up again slightly, but this week there is a noticeably visible reduction in body fat. I wish I had purchased a set of body fat callipers and done a body fat percentage prior to starting, as I’d be interested to have the numbers to back up my perception.
During training, I’ve been getting some amazing pumps, particularly In my shoulders, and my muscles are feeling harder and tighter. I’m starting to get a nice peak on my Biceps.
My creaky hips, that I’ve been suffering with are less creaky, and feel more stable, also recovery and joint strength are improving.
I’m loving the nice steady whole body improvements, and dare I say slight rejuvenation I’m feeling.
I’m going to make a few changes to dose timings going forward. I’m gonna keep the LGD, Cardarine and Rad to the morning, and then the MK on the evening. I think this’ll fit in better with my body clock, training, work and sleep pattern.
Let’s keep it going!

Week 4 commencing - 28/9/20
Weight 199.2lb
LGD 6mg am x3tabs
Card 15mg am x3tabs
Rad 10mg am x2tabs
MK 20mg pm x2tabs
come on, the 200 lb is a breath away.

eat and push!

Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

Phill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:04 pm
Madmattward wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:42 pm Week 3 done, and I’m now going to maintain these dosages for the following 3 weeks.

Weight has gone up again slightly, but this week there is a noticeably visible reduction in body fat. I wish I had purchased a set of body fat callipers and done a body fat percentage prior to starting, as I’d be interested to have the numbers to back up my perception.
During training, I’ve been getting some amazing pumps, particularly In my shoulders, and my muscles are feeling harder and tighter. I’m starting to get a nice peak on my Biceps.
My creaky hips, that I’ve been suffering with are less creaky, and feel more stable, also recovery and joint strength are improving.
I’m loving the nice steady whole body improvements, and dare I say slight rejuvenation I’m feeling.
I’m going to make a few changes to dose timings going forward. I’m gonna keep the LGD, Cardarine and Rad to the morning, and then the MK on the evening. I think this’ll fit in better with my body clock, training, work and sleep pattern.
Let’s keep it going!

Week 4 commencing - 28/9/20
Weight 199.2lb
LGD 6mg am x3tabs
Card 15mg am x3tabs
Rad 10mg am x2tabs
MK 20mg pm x2tabs
come on, the 200 lb is a breath away.

eat and push!
😂 Yes Sir!
Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

After eating and pushing I’ve cracked 200lb, and I’m not finished yet! Just started week 5 and taking some well earned leave after my next night shift. 12 days off for training, eating, and DIY(can’t be all fun!). Looking to finish strong 💪
Forgot to include that I’ve been taking 50mg Clomid for the duration too.
I don’t usually take measurements, apart from upper arm now and again, and since the start I have put 3/4 inch on my arms.
If the fat loss keeps going and weight keeps creeping up, I’ll be very happy with the results from this stack.

Week 5 commencing - 5/10/20
Weight 201.2lb
LGD 6mg am x3tabs
Card 15mg am x3tabs
Rad 10mg am x2tabs
MK 20mg pm x2tabs
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Why are you using the clomid?
Sorry I haven't seen this.. I would increase the rad dosage personally.. I would have recommend starting slightly higher as well. 10mg(still considered low) keep up the hard work. How are you handling the mk. Any water issues, or no issues?
Vision

Post by Vision »

Madmattward wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:08 pm After eating and pushing I’ve cracked 200lb, and I’m not finished yet! Just started week 5 and taking some well earned leave after my next night shift. 12 days off for training, eating, and DIY(can’t be all fun!). Looking to finish strong 💪
Forgot to include that I’ve been taking 50mg Clomid for the duration too.
I don’t usually take measurements, apart from upper arm now and again, and since the start I have put 3/4 inch on my arms.
If the fat loss keeps going and weight keeps creeping up, I’ll be very happy with the results from this stack.

Week 5 commencing - 5/10/20
Weight 201.2lb
LGD 6mg am x3tabs
Card 15mg am x3tabs
Rad 10mg am x2tabs
MK 20mg pm x2tabs
how are you feeling man, any new updates?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This is my 4 sarms of choice, you can grow amazing on this stack but dont forget to eat and train very hard . Keep updating