Last bloods taken.

Get your own lab testing
Macedog24

Last bloods taken.

Post by Macedog24 »

This was about a yr ago. A few months After my surgeries for my shoulder and bicep.

As you can obviously see.
Many of my levels are low! And out of whack. I was approved for trt through a clinic. 200mg once a week. This was gonna cost over 300 a month. One month of therapy is all I was able to do. Do to issues and finance plus waiting for my hearing that had been rescheduled multiple times. Than covid hit.... So never had the hearing. I bit the bullet and tried to ride this shit storm out. During this whole time I had gained about 65lbs. After surgery I put on another 35lbs.
My main concern was not screwing up my wc case. But this has been a horrible ride.
I was originally hurt in 2017. It took up until 2019 to have surgery.. all through that point I was unable to really workout. What I mean is if I did work out , for days I would be in excruciating pain for the next few days. Sleep was almost non-existent. I was up every hr or hour and a half. Going to the bathroom or just to take more ibuprofen. I would have horrible headaches that would go down through my neck into my shoulder.
Then I had surgery. I didn't really know the severity of my injury. Rehab was definitely rough.
A malformed shoulder socket do to the injury, a couple tears to the labrum and rotator. Impingement and top of the bicep tendon was torn about 3/4 through and pretty damaged.
So they cut and removed the top of the tendon and reattached it to the front of the humerus bone. Anchored in the front pulled through the back and tied and anchored in also. (Bicep tenodesis).
My arm looked like a swollen football. Ready to pop..
In the last few months I've dropped 35lbs. But it's been extremely hard to do.
Low test is no joke.!!! Get on trt if your really have an issue.
When your hormones are out of whack what would be the norm is no more!! Listen to what I say! I've been eating healthy, or my normal for ever.. I really busting my ass For the last few months. Again on nothing at all..All I've managed to do is spin my wheel... please get tested. Keep track of your bloodwork. Understand what they mean, i argued for a long time with my doctor because he would t listen or even give me the test I was asking for. Until finally I went to a clinic and had everything tested. Most general practitioners do not understand about low T symptoms and what needs to be done.
Now I found out I have a new hearing scheduled in 3weeks..
I cannot wait.
We will be doing a lot in the coming weeks. I will be continuing to do what I do everyday up until the log begins after my hearing. Right now I'm doing a band/body weight routine and between 5-13 miles a day.
Stay tuned. Will get a new log going in details and what I want to achieve. I've been waiting for such a long time. And I can see the light at the end of the tunnel finally..
I will get bloodwork done during this log also this way we can follow my health markers and levels throughout.

Kiliador

Re: Last bloods taken.

Post by Kiliador »

Holy dam, that looks like bloods sample of a natural kid going to compete at last week's..
Your t3 was low, test low and igf low.. Idk how he didn't prescribe also t3 or t4 so you could go into better levels.
That's a starting of low activity of thyroid (which could be because of a very aggressive diet) or just problems that came after cortisol went over the roof for the past months
Macedog24

Re: Last bloods taken.

Post by Macedog24 »

Everything like I said was outta wack.. I have a plan to get everything rolling again.
Once I start about 5-6weeks in I'm gonna pull bloods. On all the same.
I have gh on the way. T4/t3 also.
Gonna keep moderate. Gonna run a cutting cycle. Not get crazy.
I've been busting ass especially this month. My elevator at work has been out . So that has really made hit the steps more than normal. About 1500-2000 Ed plus between 5-9 miles on avg every day.
It's been mental Trying to move in a new home. Don't really have what I need , all our belongings were trashed from being in storage. plus issues with work and people not showing up. Then no dam air. But I'm extremely excited though knowing I'm about to begin what will be my return to (me)! I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for this!! Anyway. Once my stuff comes in I will post up pics. And give ya the low down on my supps and cycle. Feeling blessed and ready to roll.