🧪🥼Purchase "RAW MATERIAL" here🥼🧪

Tize

Re: 🧪🥼Purchase "RAW MATERIAL" here🥼🧪

Post by Tize »

Jozifp103 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:50 am
Good stuff right here. I will offer one piece of advice and not everyone agrees with this but...FUCK disposable plastic bottle top filters. They always crack under the static pressure even when I have the regulator set to super low. Ruins entire batches when the bottom bottle cracks and spills your entire batch. People tell me I'm just doing it wrong and it's easy and maybe they're right but I'd rather be able to turn the vacuum pump on full suction, filter the batch in half the time and not have to worry about keeping an eye on it so it doesn't crack. Get yourself some glassware and replaceable disk filters and just clean the glassware thoroughly and sterilize using a pressure cooker or autoclave.
OR
If you're only doing small brews of 100 mL or so just get some 60 cc syringes and some syringe filters and a calking gun and run the oil through that once or twice.
Hello, I am thinking of buying all the products on Aliexpress to be able to start.
Could you tell me what things are needed please to start, or if you know where I can see what things can be bought?
Thank you very much and apologize for any inconvenience.

Yankindeez

Post by Yankindeez »

Thank you for sharing! Any source for Finasteride?

Yankindeez

Post by Yankindeez »

CollegeRower wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:19 pm
Homebrewing does take a bit more effort, but once you made the investment its great economically and for the sake of customizing. Just a personal preference but im not a fan of mixes so cant help you with that. Might have misunderstood your question though

You are going to need:
1. Glass cylinder of 500ml
2. Stirring spoon
3. Miligram scale
4. Graduated cylinders of 5ml-50ml
5. Vials --> whatever works for you

Then the decsision for syringe filter or bottle top filters. You pick one of these two
For bottle top filters:
1. Glass media bottle
2. .22 Micron bottle top filter
3. Vaccuum pump

Syringe filter
1. Sterile syringe
2. .22 Micron syringe filter
3. Sterile needle

The brewing itself is quite a long write up, if people are interested I can write it down but it is going to take some time and space.
Heres a recipe though so you have a slight idea what you're looking at.
BA --> Benzyl alcohol
BB --> Benzyl Benzoate
GSO --> Grape seed oil
EO --> Ethyl oleate

Test E 250mg/ml - 10ml
* 2.5g Test E Powder
* 0.2ml BA
* 1.5ml BB
* 5,9425ml GSO

Deca 300mg/ml - 10ml
* 3g deca powder
* 0.2ml BA
* 1.8ml BB
* 3.41 GSo
* 1.71 EO
I'm really interested in learning more about how to do this. About how much does it save? 50%? Is there any type of guide so you don't have to type it all out?

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Tize wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:52 pm
Jozifp103 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:50 am
Good stuff right here. I will offer one piece of advice and not everyone agrees with this but...FUCK disposable plastic bottle top filters. They always crack under the static pressure even when I have the regulator set to super low. Ruins entire batches when the bottom bottle cracks and spills your entire batch. People tell me I'm just doing it wrong and it's easy and maybe they're right but I'd rather be able to turn the vacuum pump on full suction, filter the batch in half the time and not have to worry about keeping an eye on it so it doesn't crack. Get yourself some glassware and replaceable disk filters and just clean the glassware thoroughly and sterilize using a pressure cooker or autoclave.
OR
If you're only doing small brews of 100 mL or so just get some 60 cc syringes and some syringe filters and a calking gun and run the oil through that once or twice.
Hello, I am thinking of buying all the products on Aliexpress to be able to start.
Could you tell me what things are needed please to start, or if you know where I can see what things can be bought?
Thank you very much and apologize for any inconvenience.
CollegeRower laid out the inventory for you on a previous post. The only change I would make is using all glass for filtering instead of plastic. There's tons of lab supply sites to order from online a quick google search will show you the way.
Questions about an order? -> OPEN A PSL SUPPORT TICKET

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Yankindeez wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:04 pm
CollegeRower wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:19 pm
Homebrewing does take a bit more effort, but once you made the investment its great economically and for the sake of customizing. Just a personal preference but im not a fan of mixes so cant help you with that. Might have misunderstood your question though

You are going to need:
1. Glass cylinder of 500ml
2. Stirring spoon
3. Miligram scale
4. Graduated cylinders of 5ml-50ml
5. Vials --> whatever works for you

Then the decsision for syringe filter or bottle top filters. You pick one of these two
For bottle top filters:
1. Glass media bottle
2. .22 Micron bottle top filter
3. Vaccuum pump

Syringe filter
1. Sterile syringe
2. .22 Micron syringe filter
3. Sterile needle

The brewing itself is quite a long write up, if people are interested I can write it down but it is going to take some time and space.
Heres a recipe though so you have a slight idea what you're looking at.
BA --> Benzyl alcohol
BB --> Benzyl Benzoate
GSO --> Grape seed oil
EO --> Ethyl oleate

Test E 250mg/ml - 10ml
* 2.5g Test E Powder
* 0.2ml BA
* 1.5ml BB
* 5,9425ml GSO

Deca 300mg/ml - 10ml
* 3g deca powder
* 0.2ml BA
* 1.8ml BB
* 3.41 GSo
* 1.71 EO
I'm really interested in learning more about how to do this. About how much does it save? 50%? Is there any type of guide so you don't have to type it all out?
Lol that's kind of a loaded question brother. A lot of variables to consider and a lot of math to be done. It's a bit of an investment to gather all the supplies and equipment but you will save a ton of money brewing your own gear.
Questions about an order? -> OPEN A PSL SUPPORT TICKET