is superbolic legit?

chankimmykim

is superbolic legit?

Post by chankimmykim »

found this superbolic dot org on reddit. it looks somewhat legit but not sure, has anyone ordered from there before? i'm trying to order from south korea

Mobster

Re: is superbolic legit?

Post by Mobster »

Support the forum and buy from a sponsor
chankimmykim

Post by chankimmykim »

so i've tried all the forum sponsors but they either ask for a lot of orders to order internationally or do not order internationally at all. but i looked into ugfreak from your list of sites, and they seem like a good option.. but i have to ask, have you bought from them before? they're safe and legit, right? they're asking for bitcoin and i don't know how normal that is in this industry

edit: so i just looked at scamadvisor and you have two reviews saying it's a scam sending fake packages :/
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

You wont find many sources that have to post either across country but especially international for less than $250.00 Prices between sites are crazy competitive and so the margin for profit is slim - hence minimums.

I HAVE used UGFreak product but mine came from within the UK. I've also had PSL product (takes 2 weeks to get to me) and product (some time ago) from NapsGear (I chose a lab in the UK so again nice n quick).

Bitcoin is becoming a norm now. Bit of a faff to get it started and then after that is easy every time. There are online guides on setting it up

You're gonna be buying drugs without a script from sources and labs. Two bad reviews is both really good (probably by a rival) and no great surprise. I've a buck that ANY source appears on there with good and bad.