HMG/Fertility - PSL Source - Personal Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Toastedbunzzz

HMG/Fertility - PSL Source - Personal Log

Post by Toastedbunzzz »

Hey everyone,

New to this specific forum, planned on joining once I was able to post a personalized log of the much sought after HMG.

I’ve ran many cycles of gear and due to that the typical HCG/Clomid just isn’t enough for my body to recomp as we look to add another child to the family

After searching many forums for a reliable source I was put onto PSL for their HMG. After reaching out they asked if I was pleased with the product to post my log so that’s what I’ll be doing!

Glad to be part of the community and hope this helps others looking to boost their fertility!

Toastedbunzzz

Re: HMG/Fertility - PSL Source - Personal Log

Post by Toastedbunzzz »

Update!!

Very discreet packaging and very safely packed with multiple layers

This was international shipping so shipping time was drastically longer than domestic however very pleased with packaging

Each HMG vial is 75iu
Each HCG is 5000iu

Protocol:
- HMG 75 iu EOD
- HCG reconstituted with 1.5ml BAC water and then use 0.5ml EOD = 1 full 5000iu vial per week
- Clomid 50mg x 2 per day for first 2 weeks then drop to 25mg x 1 per day (not going to run nolva alongside clomid unless E increases above an unreasonable level)

Began on 3/1, will update with blood work after 2 weeks (including LH, Test Levels, Estrongen/Progesterone, etc…)

Vision

Post by Vision »

Toastedbunzzz,
It always makes our day to hear that people like you enjoy our product and services especially with pics like you have here... :)
Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, so it’s wonderful to hear that our TEAM exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us and running the HCG/HMG.

We're super excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; it will mean a lot to all of them. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

THANK YOU TOASTEDBUNZZZ

Team supervisor,
Vision
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

X-Steroids

Post by X-Steroids »

Toastedbunzzz wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:25 pm Hey everyone,

New to this specific forum, planned on joining once I was able to post a personalized log of the much sought after HMG.

I’ve ran many cycles of gear and due to that the typical HCG/Clomid just isn’t enough for my body to recomp as we look to add another child to the family

After searching many forums for a reliable source I was put onto PSL for their HMG. After reaching out they asked if I was pleased with the product to post my log so that’s what I’ll be doing!

Glad to be part of the community and hope this helps others looking to boost their fertility!
Very interesting , it is protcotol plan ?
X-Steroids Regards