Issues with PSL, once again.

Trufflebutter

Issues with PSL, once again.

Post by Trufflebutter »

Recently put in another order with psl, and once again I am emailing back and forth with someone who fails to read the emails that I am sending. All of the required info per their website instructions was included, yet I’m still getting ignorant emails from people who apparently can’t read. This isn’t the first time I’ve had issues with someone there being able to read the information in the emails I send and process my stuff. Definitely won’t be ordering from them again, not worth dealing with someone’s bs emails I keep getting sent because they fail to read what is in them.

Vision

Re: Issues with PSL, once again.

Post by Vision »

There is plenty of team reps in this community that can assist you..

What email server are you using, some emails get automatically flagged as spam.

Please send me you order ID so I can have the team look into your issue.

Contact Customer service;
You MUST allow ample time and up to "24" hrs for a response as we will reply in the order that we've received your inquiry (weekends may be slow due to down time).
Do not submit numerous inquires regarding the same matter, it will only further slow down and delay the process by overwhelming our techs support.
Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
We suggest Tutanota as the best, most reliable and user friendly email provider.
Always check your spam folder as well!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Dear Trufflebutter something is wrong in there , try to see your trash email sometimes i have same problem and use tutonota or prontonmail both very safe .
When something goes wrong with some order of PSL they always send order again to me and to all is clients , they work very professionly and you never loose your money and mostly the quality in top notch
Im telling you to use this emails and send them explain what is wront and they will fix it to you . Dont worry i feel the same but now i only use PSL
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

Even when I send 1 message psl may take a day or 2 to reply but they reply to every message i have ever sent. Check your spam . These guys are the best for a reason
russman1379

Post by russman1379 »

I believe I may have started having the same issue. I received an email asking for the already provided info. I have sent the info again per instructions.
russman1379

Post by russman1379 »

Couldn't get past the language barrier. Followed instructions and still same BS about follow instructions. Went and got my $ back from WU and luckily found another source.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother to the forum , when you need some help just send me private message so i can help you . When only the same person have problems with the source is probably problem of the person . people need to understand that orders take time to process and be sending ( some days ) . PSL do all to have is clients satisfied , so relax dont worry because stress increases cortisol and kill your gains . Anything you need we are here

russman1379 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:47 pm Couldn't get past the language barrier. Followed instructions and still same BS about follow instructions. Went and got my $ back from WU and luckily found another source.
Vision

Post by Vision »

russman1379 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:47 pm Couldn't get past the language barrier. Followed instructions and still same BS about follow instructions. Went and got my $ back from WU and luckily found another source.
So you openly admit that YOU couldn't get past a language barrier and that it was an issue for you, you pulled your money back from WU and did NOT lose any, and went with an other source? Is this correct?
Not exactly sure what your complaint is about if you didn't lose any money, and the issue was clearly language that was a handicap for you. Glad everything worked out for you with getting your money returned. It's unfortunate that the language barrier was so problematic for you, considering how basic the information has to be and how user friendly PSL is, with all of the great success and large customer base that it has, historically it's been voted as #1 around.

Try reaching out to a rep next time if the instructions are that difficult for you.
If you can navigate and find this section to post on out of all of the places on the internet, than I'm quite confidant that if you tried a little harder than you would have understood the directions with WU.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

russman1379

Post by russman1379 »

I lost the WU transfer fee, so I did lose money. I kept following your simple instructions but kept getting a copy and paste answer from who ever it was with your customer service department. Yea, I will openly admit that there was a language barrier on PSL end. And as far as cortisol is concerned I didn't stress it , I just moved on. PSL is number one around this forum and that's OK. :-bd
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im portuguese and sometimes for me is hard to understand some terms american people use. I remember when i pay by bitcoin first time i dont follow all the instructions because i dont understand and the web site cant find my transfer because i dont give the codes . But i see was my mistake by language barrier and i lose the money because was my mistake . Sometimes if we dont know how to we should ask someone to help and here you have a team that can help you , just send private message .

We are here to help all
Monstro