Mactropinshop

Tren4life

Mactropinshop

Post by Tren4life »

Well, I always order all from psl but they dont have dnp.. So I maybe done stupid newbie mistake without researching enough. I order dnp from them becuse on mactropin.info they are official resellers. But after that i checked reviews on trustpilot and they seem like a fake reviews(paid). It is too early to tell but I hope best coz they are official resellers..

Anyone know anything about them?

MONSTRO

Re: Mactropinshop

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother . On the internet you will have all kinds of comments . All sources have good and bad comments , so the best way is to use and see if it works . Never take conclusions before using something .

And be careful with DNP , i almost die on only 200mcg day ( i never ever will take it ) destroy my gut and i cant even train hard on it .
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:42 pm Welcome brother . On the internet you will have all kinds of comments . All sources have good and bad comments , so the best way is to use and see if it works . Never take conclusions before using something .

And be careful with DNP , i almost die on only 200mcg day ( i never ever will take it ) destroy my gut and i cant even train hard on it .
Thanks a million for comment bro. I am kind of guy that easily gets nervous :(

About dnp, i believe you 100% and I will let you know how it goes. Just got email from my last suplier of dnp, he told me he stretched it with granulated powder. I guess i was overreacting again. This last year...ah u know.

The pills I have are supposed to be 125mg and 250mg. Got both. I am in keto so i guess less sweating. Not sure yet but I think I might start tomorrow 125mg with zyrtec. I will let you know for sure.

Monstro, seen ur video, what page on facebook is that? Could u post link please?
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Page on facebook?

Tren4life wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:42 pm Welcome brother . On the internet you will have all kinds of comments . All sources have good and bad comments , so the best way is to use and see if it works . Never take conclusions before using something .

About dnp, i believe you 100% and I will let you know how it goes. Just got email from my last suplier of dnp, he told me he stretched it with granulated powder. I guess i was overreacting again. This last year...ah u know.

The pills I have are supposed to be 125mg and 250mg. Got both. I am in keto so i guess less sweating. Not sure yet but I think I might start tomorrow 125mg with zyrtec. I will let you know for sure.

Monstro, seen ur video, what page on facebook is that? Could u post link please?
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:03 pm Page on facebook?

Tren4life wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 pm

yes facebook page
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

Doesnt let me to show group.. I can see ur profile but not the group
Phill

Post by Phill »

Tren4life wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:55 am
Doesnt let me to show group.. I can see ur profile but not the group
the group is private, you have to apply and wait to be admitted
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Phil give you the answer . Thanks Phil you always there to help .
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

When i press the group link this is what I get on facebook :

This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

So basically I am unable to apply to join. I can see monstro profile easily