PSL review

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Thebbgsouth

PSL review

Post by Thebbgsouth »

First off I would give PSL 11/10 stars they are amazing and I have been using them for 3 years now. They have always taken care of my needs in helping me achieve whatever goals I have set out for myself. The customer service is amazing and they reply In a timely manner. They have worked with me especially if there was any questions of concerns. My body didn’t respond right to a specific compound I reached out and they totally helped me with the issue. They ended up sending a different pound that my body is able to receive and not have any adverse side effects. I have turned a few friends of mine on to them and they are more satisfied customers.
Thank you PSL

Phill

Re: PSL review

Post by Phill »

that's it
Vision

Post by Vision »

Thebbgsouth wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:53 am First off I would give PSL 11/10 stars they are amazing and I have been using them for 3 years now. They have always taken care of my needs in helping me achieve whatever goals I have set out for myself. The customer service is amazing and they reply In a timely manner. They have worked with me especially if there was any questions of concerns. My body didn’t respond right to a specific compound I reached out and they totally helped me with the issue. They ended up sending a different pound that my body is able to receive and not have any adverse side effects. I have turned a few friends of mine on to them and they are more satisfied customers.
Thank you PSL
This is the exact type of feedback that we love to see, the team here at PSL works incredible hard to provide all of our customer base the service that they need and expect.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Thebbgsouth

PSL review

Post by Thebbgsouth »

PSL has always been helpful. they are quick to respond to issues or concerns. I have been hooked and Ill never go to a different company. they are helping me reach my goals. all there prices are very good. I would highly recommend them to anyone out there.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Thebbgsouth wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:21 pm PSL has always been helpful. they are quick to respond to issues or concerns. I have been hooked and Ill never go to a different company. they are helping me reach my goals. all there prices are very good. I would highly recommend them to anyone out there.
Is always great to hear that, but is normal when they work amazing providing super high quality gear . I use them for many years and i have the same results as when i use gear from my local pharmacy .