PSL timing and Products

DIRTROAD

PSL timing and Products

Post by DIRTROAD »

I have to say after multiple orders. They have to be the most professional, with the highest quality product, and timing T/A I have ever used. And I have received some of the same products from others. And no one beats them. Couple bumps in the road getting used to BC transaction but I'll figure it out. Thanks PSL

LiSTRONG631

Re: PSL timing and Products

Post by LiSTRONG631 »

I can second this. I just received my order from PSL USA domestic line(Pivotal Labs) where it took 11 days to receive with perfect packaging. Will be looking forward to doing another order with them.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

DIRTROAD wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:41 pm I have to say after multiple orders. They have to be the most professional, with the highest quality product, and timing T/A I have ever used. And I have received some of the same products from others. And no one beats them. Couple bumps in the road getting used to BC transaction but I'll figure it out. Thanks PSL
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad your experience with us has been positive. :)
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

LiSTRONG631 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:27 am I can second this. I just received my order from PSL USA domestic line(Pivotal Labs) where it took 11 days to receive with perfect packaging. Will be looking forward to doing another order with them.
We appreciate having you as a customer. Thank you for your feedback :)