PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Rate Communication & ordering..Delivery & Packaging..Will you use them again..

Communication & Ordering process was poor
3%
Communication & Ordering process was good
7%
Communication & Ordering process was great
25%
Delivery & Packaging was poor
2%
Delivery & Packaging was good
5%
Delivery & Packaging was Great
25%
Will I use them again: No
1%
Will I use them again: Maybe
2%
Will I use them again: Yes
30%

Total votes: 102

thatshawn

Re: PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Post by thatshawn »

I have been ordering from PSL every month since May. Everything is always top notch: shipping times, packaging, and quality. They once sent the wrong product, but once I let them know they immediately sent a replacement. They are my go-to lab from here on out. Highly recommended.

kimmy6

Post by kimmy6 »

super communication with PSL. Second order with them - they are truly providing an exceptional customer service (I had a special requirement re shipping which they kindly accept to accommodate)...Highly recommend them.
Oh and great gear for my first order (Test, EQ, tbol, clomid, aromasin, proviron, nolva)
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

First order from psl and I'm shocked , I read good things and bad things , looked into the bad things and almost of those were posted by people pushing for other company's.
Roids test confirms legit , EP verification also says legit. I won't use anyone else. Can't wait until products are back in stock because I'm forsure coming back asap .
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

PSL is one of the best i ever buy because :
real and strong produts ( when you have real anvar and hgh you are a reputable source )
best shipping and packaging i ever seen
when i lost one order they resend me another one for free ( you never lose your money )

I have used alot brands and places but no one as so professional
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Been ordering from Purity Source for years, one of the oldest most trusted sources you will ever find out there. Shipping is fast and the packing is top notch. Last an not least are the quality products. Every compound that I have tried has been GTG!
Customer Service has been prompt and have honored reships. They are the real deal! :) :) %-(
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Your attention please
Recently, vision has been heavily involved with some projects that have really been occupying his time. So He just wanted to take a moment and apologize and let everyone know he will be answering any unanswered private messages tomorrow. Hope everyone understands and has a great night.
DtheG

Post by DtheG »

PSL is the best source I have ever used out of the numerous sources I have used over the past 12 years. I have used them for over a year and made 9 orders all have arrived on time. The product quality is the most consistent and highest quality you could expect. As good or better then the test prop and t4 I get from my dr. Seriously prescription quality. They are professional and will do what they need to make you happy and make it right. I have dyslexia with numbers and honestly I would have probably dropped me as a customer if I were them considering how many questions I ask about payment or having to cancel orders because I sent the wrong anount but they always make it right and make it happen.
bigpetefox

Post by bigpetefox »

Had to bump this, stockpiled so much test and anavar it's not even funny!

Might have to invest in more, the DHB looks interesting (I did get some, remember I stockpile) and probably going to pull the trigger on some Primo to add to my TRT. :-bd
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

bigpetefox wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:48 pm Had to bump this, stockpiled so much test and anavar it's not even funny!

Might have to invest in more, the DHB looks interesting (I did get some, remember I stockpile) and probably going to pull the trigger on some Primo to add to my TRT. :-bd
Haha awesome bro. You'll be all set if the apocalypse ever comes.
strawberry6977

Genotropin Pen

Post by strawberry6977 »

Has anyone ordered, received, and used PSL's Genotropin Pen? I have been ordering from another source, but looking to save some money - I know this source is reputable, but they may not even know if it's genuine (or even how to spot a fake) when their 3rd party ships it out. I'm wanting someone who has actually ordered and received this to verify it is REAL / LEGIT (and not counterfeit or fake). The only reason I ask is because the photo shown on their website is a fake one (the "GoQuick" is lower case instead of all uppercase letters - it's supposed to show "GOQUICK" on the label).