PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Rate Communication & ordering..Delivery & Packaging..Will you use them again..

Communication & Ordering process was poor
3%
Communication & Ordering process was good
7%
Communication & Ordering process was great
25%
Delivery & Packaging was poor
2%
Delivery & Packaging was good
5%
Delivery & Packaging was Great
25%
Will I use them again: No
1%
Will I use them again: Maybe
2%
Will I use them again: Yes
30%

Total votes: 102

Jozifp103

Re: PSL Steroid Source Review

Post by Jozifp103 »

Liteheavy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:42 pm I've been really happy with PSL product and service on previous order but the last one didn't go as well. My order came in split shipment. Test E and Euro Pharm Anavar x3. I recieved the test ok but the var didn't come in due to insufficient address. The address is correct because the other package came in.

PSL will only send me a bottle of test E to make up for it but that is no where near the value of the Var. Now I understand neither PSL nor I want to take a $180 loss for the post office's screw up but I hoped that they could meet me half way on product value. Any suggestions?
That certainly doesn't sound right brother. PSL policy states that we will re-ship any product that either does not arrive within 30 days, or seized. If you ordered 3 PACKS OF ANAVAR, and it didn't arrive in 30 days, you should be re-sent the 3 PACKS OF ANAVAR you ordered, not one bottle of Test.

Shoot me a PM with your order reference code (Can be found on your PSL account "Order History" - should be 9 letters long all caps ie: YJDHYDKRT) - and a good email address to contact you. I'm gonna look into this for you my friend.

Liteheavy

Order issue

Post by Liteheavy »

I think the issue with my order has been resolved. Thank you to PSL for being a trusted source even when shit happens. Will def recommend and use them for my next
VHE44

Re: PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Post by VHE44 »

Ive been using PSL for a couple of years now and everything has been perfect! I highly recommend them and I will be a customer for many years! Thank you for the great service!
Vision

Re: Order issue

Post by Vision »

Liteheavy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 pm I think the issue with my order has been resolved. Thank you to PSL for being a trusted source even when shit happens. Will def recommend and use them for my next
this is great to hear, I'm happy for you that everything has been ironed out ;)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Re: Order issue

Post by Jozifp103 »

Liteheavy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 pm I think the issue with my order has been resolved. Thank you to PSL for being a trusted source even when shit happens. Will def recommend and use them for my next
Just checking in brother. Everything still good? Did you receive everything you paid for?
Liteheavy

Post by Liteheavy »

Just got it yesterday :D PSL = top notch service
Vision

Post by Vision »

Liteheavy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:31 pm Just got it yesterday :D PSL = top notch service
Just a follow up, how are things going with the products you've received?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

bigpetefox

Post by bigpetefox »

Thank you all for your reviews! I've recently made an investment and this is reassuring to see. :)
smart5343

Post by smart5343 »

I have used PSL for several orders and everything has been Great! I highly recommend them. I love their packaging! These guys do a great job. Thank you PSL for your service.
bigpetefox

Post by bigpetefox »

I feel like I'm going to use PSL from now on. First order was painless, so was the product!

I'm fighting the temptation of being greedy and stocking up, but I know where to go when I need to get my boost!

This old man thanks you! :D