PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Rate Communication & ordering..Delivery & Packaging..Will you use them again..

Communication & Ordering process was poor
3%
Communication & Ordering process was good
7%
Communication & Ordering process was great
25%
Delivery & Packaging was poor
2%
Delivery & Packaging was good
5%
Delivery & Packaging was Great
25%
Will I use them again: No
1%
Will I use them again: Maybe
2%
Will I use them again: Yes
30%

Total votes: 102

Vision

PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Post by Vision »

APPROVED sources at X-Steroids.com.
Find out if they are legit HERE!

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

GG-Boy

Re: PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroid Source Reviews

Post by GG-Boy »

Love this source and whole Team for me A+

1) Opening statement:I made a 3-rd orders , Testosterone enanthate , Primobolan depot , Stanozolol , oxandrolone , clenbuterol , proviron - the quality of protucts is perfect - made a proffesional lab testing and purity around 99% i dont need a more : )
2) Communication & Ordering process: Got replay for emails with 24 H
3) Delivery & Packaging: Nice secure packing , Overseas T/A 13 days , USA DOM T/A 5 days
4) Products Ordered: Testosterone enanthate , Primobolan depot , Stanozolol , oxandrolone , clenbuterol , proviron
giovannisr616

Post by giovannisr616 »

As far as Purity goes I would Definitely say that They have a Great Variety for Domestic as well as International. Their Pricing is Very Fair, Their products are of TOP Quality, Their Communication & Service are Excellent as well. They get a 10 from Me, Across The board.
shadow22

Post by shadow22 »

Ordered Test enanthate for my TRT - impressive , package arrived 13 days after order - good packing method -i will definitely order again
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Got my fist order from psl. I got with 13 days package was great communication was good and time after payment was acceptable. I got anavar and turinabal. Product seems good added strength
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I've been in the AAS game for over 15 years, the last 10 years using multiple UGL's from multiple boards so I am most certainly qualified to write a review and a recommendation. I've been using PSL for a couple of years now, out of every single lab, I unequivocally give PSL my best and highest recommendation. The level of service is matched by only a few ever to grace the AAS world. The EP line quality meets the highest standards with customer service to match. Do yourself a favor and try PSL's EP line, you will not regret your decision.
Mvbg

Post by Mvbg »

These guys rock. They are best in business, period. I have been a customer for years. I have also used other suppliers and not one was as good as PSL. Their Euro Pharmacy line is great. Been using that gear for years.
Gashred777

Post by Gashred777 »

I have used PSL for years now and have nothing but positive things to say about them. First, their gear is A+! Second, and most importantly, their customer service is unrivaled for sure. I just received a TD yesterday of a decent size order. Both Vision and the customer service department worked with me on this as I had trouble loading cart when bulk order was available. They had no trouble at all honoring it for me and made the interaction seamless.

TheBoy

Post by TheBoy »

These guys are absolutely top notch. From customer service, to package tracking, to very pure gear. I would never switch. Been using them for years!
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Can’t say enough about these guys. J, mace, vision all will take good care of you. Most even message me just to check in. In good hands here.