Basicstero.ws - The Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
Pharmacom Support

Re: Basicstero.ws - The Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store

Post by Pharmacom Support »

Hi everyone, I've answered all personal messages, if anyone has written to me but hasn't received a reply, please feel free to send your question again. You can also ask directly in this thread or directly to store support, on our official website.

Have a great weekend everyone, take care.

Rick T

Pharmacom Labs NEW 25 mg Oral Products Now Available!

Post by Rick T »

Basicstero now has the NEW 25 mg Orals from Pharmacom Labs in Stock!

• DIANABOLOS 25 (Dianabol 25 mg x 100 ct box) may be found at: https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/dianabolos-25

• STANOS 25 (Winstrol 25 mg x 100ct box) may be found at: https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/stanos-25

• TURINABOLOS 25 (Turinabol 25 mg x 100 ct box) may be found at: https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/turinabolos-25

• OXANDROLONOS 25 (Anavar 25 mg x 100 ct box) may be found at: https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/oxandrolonos-25

While, this next one may not be new a new addition, I'll list it here because it is also a 25 mg oral product:
• OXYMETOS (Anadrol 25 mg x 100 ct box) may be found at: https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/oxymetos

• Original 10 mg versions are also available (including Halotestin):
For those that prefer the original Pharmacom Labs 10 mg orals,
don't worry they are all still available in the "ORAL LINE" section of the Basicstero site at the link below:
https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids
pcushion

Post by pcushion »

I just wanted to drop in and say happy hump day to my brothers! You guys be safe.
Basicstero.ws - The Direct from PHARMACOM LABS Store!
PHARMACOM LABS - FASTER, BIGGER, STRONGER
Rick T

Post by Rick T »

The following comment (image below) about Basicstero was recently posted by a customer on another popular board -- he makes a good point.

Also, Basicstero management has stated (image below) that batches that fell short of expectation will be removed and new batches will be improved.

Although some of the results are only a little bit outside of the industry's typically acceptable +/- 10% label (263 mg / 300 mg = ~88%), Pharmacom Labs addressed the results and is doing the work to improve on these recent results.
Future 3rd-party testing is being planned and we all look forward to seeing more results.

As previously mentioned, I hope this level of integrity and honesty will mean something to people and be respected.
Pharmacom Support

Hi all.

If you wrote to the store support, but did not get an answer - just send a message again and you will definitely get an answer in the near future. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, feel free to ask if you have any questions about the products or ordering.

Also, we would appreciate it if you would post your feedback on receiving your order, take care and have a good weekend everyone.
pcushion

Post by pcushion »

Hey guys I hope everyone had a great Easter. I took the weekend off, but I am back at it now. If anyone needs me feel free to message.

Thanks guys
Rick T

Post by Rick T »

PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 192.28 mg/mL.
Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023
Pharmacom Support

Hi all.

There are a lot of questions lately about when the track number will be issued, we remind you that for security reasons track number is issued not at once, first order is processed and sent, then some time passes and track is automatically loaded into a personal account. Please do not worry if it takes a little longer than usual, if the order status says it is shipped, then the track number will be uploaded soon and you will be able to track the location of your order.

In case you have any problem, we are always here to help and answer any questions, don't hesitate to ask right here, in private message or at support service of store, at our official web site.

Take care and have a good day.
pcushion

Post by pcushion »

I hope everyone is ready for at great upcoming weekend. I want to remind everyone to be safe. If anyone needs us, please reach out to us. That's Pharmacom Support, RickT, or myself. We love you all.

Pcushion
basicstero.ws
Pharmacom Support

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is running as usual, feel free to ask your questions right here, to me in private messages or to our store support team, right on the website.

If you've emailed us but haven't received a reply, try sending the email again, it may just not get there. Also, please don't worry if you paid for your order but it hasn't shipped yet or no track number has been issued, unfortunately sometimes it takes a little longer than usual, but you will get your order in the end, and in case of any problems we will always help you.