Basicstero.ws - The Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
Pharmacom Support

Re: Pharmacom Labs officials/

Post by Pharmacom Support »

Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from 18 January to 30 January! Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 13 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately January 30th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

Pharmacom Support

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you emailed us and didn't get a reply, it probably just didn't get there, just try sending it again. We are working as usual, if you have any questions, you can ask them directly in this thread or me in private messages. Have a good weekend and take care.
pcushion

Post by pcushion »

Hey guys I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I am Pcushion a rep for Basicstero.ws aka Pharmacom Labs. I am here for anything anyone needs. I will spiff up my profile more in the coming days as I have more time. I hope everyone has a safe weekend and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Pcushion
Basicstero.ws - The Direct from PHARMACOM LABS Store!
PHARMACOM LABS - FASTER, BIGGER, STRONGER
Rick T

Basicstero How-To Submit Payment Info Guide

Post by Rick T »

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
Rick T

Basicstero Genuine Pharmacom Labs Products

Post by Rick T »

Pharmacom Labs products have protection elements to combat against counterfeits, especially verification codes, which can be checked in the respective section on the Pharmacom Labs website.

Basicstero customers can shop with the confidence that they are receiving genuine Pharmacom Labs products Basicstero is the from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Pharmacom Support

Hi all.

Customer feedback is important to us, so if you have any suggestions for improving service, as well as questions about the store, payment, our products or anything else, feel free to write about it right here or to me in private messages. Also please don't worry if you were to email us and didn't get an answer or transferred funds but they are not yet credited, we are already looking into this and will answer everyone as soon as possible. We really value each customer's opinion and are trying to be better for you, take care and have a nice day.
pcushion

Post by pcushion »

pcushion wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:49 am Hey guys I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I am Pcushion a rep for Basicstero.ws aka Pharmacom Labs. I am here for anything anyone needs. I will spiff up my profile more in the coming days as I have more time. I hope everyone has a safe weekend and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Pcushion
I am going to give this a big ole BUMP so I don't get lost in all the news. You have problems? Get at me, we can solve them.

Love you guys,
Pcushion
Basicstero.ws - The Direct from PHARMACOM LABS Store!
PHARMACOM LABS - FASTER, BIGGER, STRONGER
Pharmacom Support

Re: Basicstero.ws - The Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store

Hi all, we've been getting a lot of questions on our email lately, unfortunately this can take longer than usual to get a response, so please don't worry. If you have placed an order, paid or asked for something, but have not yet received an answer to your email, do not worry, we will answer you as soon as possible. Take care and have a good weekend.
Rick T

Post by Rick T »

An update from the News section on the Basicstero site:

Basicstero International Warehouse W2 is closed for holiday season until the end of January.
Delivery services will not work during this period of time.

Basicstero will continue to accept W2 orders during this time, but new orders will not ship until after the end of January.

All orders with "shipped" status are shipped!
Part of the orders are already updated by tracking numbers, and the final part of the orders also will be updated soon.
Orders which are currently in "waiting for payment", "payment is being checked" and "order processing" statuses will remain pending until the end of January.
This only applies to the Int. Warehouse-2 (W2)!

All other Warehouses (European-W1 and US-Domestic-W3) are working as usual with no interruption in service.

I hope this info may help everyone plan accordingly.
Pharmacom Support

Hi, I remind you that we have a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion, if you have been planning to order something, now is the time to do it.

Also, if you have any questions about our store, orders, products or such, you can ask them here or to me in private messages. If you wrote to our website or email, but have not yet received an answer - please do not worry, we will answer you as soon as possible. If you do not get an answer in a few days, most likely the message just did not get there, please resend it.

Take care and have a nice day.