Methyl1testosterone short review (PSL)

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
Tren4life

Methyl1testosterone short review (PSL)

Post by Tren4life »

Just wanted to make short review on PSL euro pharmacies m1t I used last year. It was far most effective drug I ever used. Amazing weight gainer and strenght booster. I want to mention that that cycle came after 5 years break of weightlifting. My starting weight was just 80kg. I went with 1gram of test and 400 tren ace and after 4 weeks I was already 90kg(muscle memory) and then I added 30mg/day m1t for 3 weeks. Man.. I went on 112 kg, strenght doubled.. Lads in gym looked at me like at alien. Keep in mind I was big and strong before break and had years of training so these high gains are coz of that as well. I had 16 weeks cycle and last 3 weeks I added superdrol which cutted me pretty nice and some water from m1t went off so I end up cycle at around 105kg. 25kg gains. Lost 5 more after test left body. So around 20kg gains fron cycle.
I believe it is m1t that done most job. I used many PED in past but none of them was so strong like this. Not sure how others react to this drug but for me it was like double stronger then anadrol plus anadrol give me reflux problem and m1t dont.

I believe if anyone reached platou and hard gaining pound or two with usual PED I advise should try with M1T

Phill

Re: Methyl1testosterone short review (PSL)

Post by Phill »

I also love this steroid.
thanks for the review
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

What is the highest dose you tried?
Phill

Post by Phill »

50 maybe 60 mg/ed. Definitely too much for me.

I'm fine with 30 at most 40 mg/ED, then too many side effects begin

you?
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

I went 30 only because I didnt have much. I order now raw test en, bold cyp and tren ace from psl. Going to cook for first time. Will include m1t in cycle as well. Maybe I try 50mg-day
Phill

Post by Phill »

try it, the beauty of orals and short esters is that you can try different dosages in a short time.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Some people think because in the past M1T and superdrol are known as prohormones they dont work , but they are wrong because M1T and Superdrol are probably the strongest orals you can use , only anadrol is same level as them . I have used M1T at 50mg day and i grow like weed . Love it . Euro Pharmacies the best M1T ever

Tren4life wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:57 am Just wanted to make short review on PSL euro pharmacies m1t I used last year. It was far most effective drug I ever used. Amazing weight gainer and strenght booster. I want to mention that that cycle came after 5 years break of weightlifting. My starting weight was just 80kg. I went with 1gram of test and 400 tren ace and after 4 weeks I was already 90kg(muscle memory) and then I added 30mg/day m1t for 3 weeks. Man.. I went on 112 kg, strenght doubled.. Lads in gym looked at me like at alien. Keep in mind I was big and strong before break and had years of training so these high gains are coz of that as well. I had 16 weeks cycle and last 3 weeks I added superdrol which cutted me pretty nice and some water from m1t went off so I end up cycle at around 105kg. 25kg gains. Lost 5 more after test left body. So around 20kg gains fron cycle.
I believe it is m1t that done most job. I used many PED in past but none of them was so strong like this. Not sure how others react to this drug but for me it was like double stronger then anadrol plus anadrol give me reflux problem and m1t dont.

I believe if anyone reached platou and hard gaining pound or two with usual PED I advise should try with M1T
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

I believe m1t is far superior to anadrol. Used them both and cant even compare them.
Used sdrol as well. M1t is bigger weight gainer than sdrol but sdrol for me is like tren in a pill. Anadrol is like m1t small baby. At least that is how my body react
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

My M1T run was 20mg for 4 weeks and WOW is all I can say!!
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

A.font817 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:52 am My M1T run was 20mg for 4 weeks and WOW is all I can say!!
Try more.. Like 40mg a day. Magic happens