New BLENDS have been launched.. CHECK OUT THESE BLENDS! www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
Vision

New BLENDS have been launched.. CHECK OUT THESE BLENDS! www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Post by Vision »

We are pleased to announce that we have added some new products to our already stacked online shopping list..

More blends to be added shortly -

Stop by and check out our all new blends that have been added!

::HERE::
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/new-products

One of many below-
RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Rapid pro cut mix 350mg/mL- 75mg Testosterone Propionate, 75mg Masteron Propionate, 75mg Trenbolone Acetate, 125mg Testosterone Cypionate.

About:
This unique blend has been designed to provide the user with a verity of compounds that are released into the blood with perfect timing. This serum is best described as your "ALL IN ONE", engineered for the most hardcore users. Rapid pro cut will put you into "the zone.
Description:
The addition with Master Propionate in this revolutionary blend is to offer the "missing link" that could achieve the ultimate synergy and interaction with the following parenting hormones, enhancing the desired effects of the other compounds, at the same time minimizing unwanted side-effects by bolstering more free testosterone, lowering SHBG levels, assisting with estrogen control, yet most of all acting as a strong proneurosteroid by increasing the "sense of wellbeing".
This cutting edge blend has been formulated to breakdown the barriers by promoting more strength & muscle gains with a continuous and steady supply of testosterone, enhancing the environment with supporting the reduction of body fat/adipose tissue & lean muscle gains, also maintaining a strong and healthy libido all the while improving your mood and mental clarity and energy with upstanding cognitive functions.

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Re: New BLENDS have been launched.. CHECK OUT THESE BLENDS! www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Post by Phill »

Oh My GOLD!!!
TheChad

Re: New BLENDS have been launched.. CHECK OUT THESE BLENDS! www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Post by TheChad »

Need some of that rapid cut pro! That is my go to pre comp blend without the test c tho.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Oh my precious !!!!!!!!
Euro Pharmacies growing like weed and showing crazy new solutions for athletes or just people that need to feel good and healthier
Phill

Post by Phill »

I put some gold in the cart, soon in my house :x
Ramg

RAPID CUT PRO-350

Post by Ramg »

Hi guys I just bought this blend RAPID CUT PRO-35 and not sure how to use it and for how long is recommended.. should I take 1ml every three days or every other day?