Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin)

40iu Eurotropin 13,33mg (1 vial x 40iu) - 191aa etc - Euro-Pharmacies

Supplier: Euro - pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name: Somatropin
Comes In: 40 IU vial(13.3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6 IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class: Growth Hormone

HGH(human grow hormone) or RHGH(Recombinant human grow hormone) is a human growth hormone (HGH) produced with recombinant DNA technology. HGH is a highly purified protein with 191 amino acid residues. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is not only one of the most beneficial hormones our body produces, but one of the most sought after in exogenous form. In an exogenous form, HGH is identical to the naturally produced hormone, and represents not only one of the most beneficial exogenous hormones but one of the most well-tolerated among men and women. Its high level of toleration applies not only to medicinal use but performance enhancement as well.
The media would have you believe that HGH is an Anabolic Steroid because it follows their agenda. But calling HGH a steroid just because it carries anabolic properties would be like calling Chicken and Anabolic Steroid because it carries anabolic properties as well. HGH is not a steroid.

HGH does have somewhat of a dark past as well. In the late 1950’s HGH was extracted from the pituitary of human cadavers. Not exactly the most hygienic product to be injecting. In 1985 the FDA banned the use of extracted HGH due to its association with a brain disorder called CJD ( Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease) which causes changes in the brain that affect memory, muscle coordination and thought processes.
After the FDA ban, new products hit the scene that were not an exact match to HGH but were at least contaminant free. Soon after, Kabi Vitrum of Sweden developed a method to synthesize HGH in a pure form. This was all due to recombinant DNA technology. Since this development, all synthetic HGH is the same. Whether natural or synthetic- all HGH will carry the same traits. Now please do not misquote me here. I am not saying that all UGL’s produce the same purity of HGH, I am saying that no matter if an HGH is natural or synthetic, it will carry the same capabilities.
Human growth hormone (HGH) has been called a miracle anti-aging drug -- it's widely used in alternative clinics for the elderly as a means of rejuvenation. Human growth hormone is an effective anti-ageing drug due to its ability to return an adult's hormone levels to those of their youth.

HGH supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and minerals. It can stimulate the growth of connective tissue through a direct mode of action, and it has been shown to significantly increase the size and number of cells in skeletal muscle. It can support triglyceride hydrolysis, which in turn will promote the reduction of adipose tissue or body fat, therefore it is very effective in its abilities surrounding fat.

The following are some of the benefits of HGH:
  • Decreased Body Fat
    Enhanced Ability to Maintain Proper Body Fat Levels
    A Tighter Physique
    Enhanced Metabolic Rate
    Enhanced Sense of Wellbeing
    Healthier Skin
    Improved Sleeping Patterns
    Increased Bone Strength
    Increased Energy
    Increased Joint Strength
    Increased Lean Tissue Growth
    Increased Rate of Physical Recovery
    Increased Tendon Strength
Administration of HGH is more of a personal preference in my opinion but the method of admin also carries a certain level of bioavailability of the hormone. Sub-Q injections typically will have a bioavailability of around 75% with a half-life of 3.5 - 4 hours versus an IM injection providing approximately 63% with a half-life of 4.5 – 5 hours.
Anti-aging effects of HGH can be achieved with dosages between 1-2 iU regardless of being male or female. In the sense of performance enhancement, female athletes will garner similar results with the anti-aging dosage rate as male athletes running 2 – 4 iU. When coupled with AAS the synergy that is created using HGH will see an enhancement in any cycle. You must know that HGH is not a short-term fix for fat loss or muscle growth. Typically, a cycle of HGH should be ran for 6 months or better in order to acquire the full effect of the hormone. The above dosage rate for females (1 – 2 iU) and males (2 -4 iU) will set you up for some great benefits. But, if you really want to grab the results that HGH is truly capable of and achieve the growth that most expect from HGH, you are going to have to run doasage rate slightly higher with females running 3 – 4 iU and males running 6 – 8 iU.

Regardless of what you decide to accel at and what route you decide to take, always do your research. Research the products. Research your source. Don’t just take someone else’s opinion and make it yours. Know your body and what you cn handle as well as what you are capable of.

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETES, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

Hany-Support

Re: Somatropin

Post by Hany-Support »

Push50 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:33 pm Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin)

40iu Eurotropin 13,33mg (1 vial x 40iu) - 191aa etc - Euro-Pharmacies

Supplier: Euro - pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name: Somatropin
Comes In: 40 IU vial(13.3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6 IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class: Growth Hormone

HGH(human grow hormone) or RHGH(Recombinant human grow hormone) is a human growth hormone (HGH) produced with recombinant DNA technology. HGH is a highly purified protein with 191 amino acid residues. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is not only one of the most beneficial hormones our body produces, but one of the most sought after in exogenous form. In an exogenous form, HGH is identical to the naturally produced hormone, and represents not only one of the most beneficial exogenous hormones but one of the most well-tolerated among men and women. Its high level of toleration applies not only to medicinal use but performance enhancement as well.
The media would have you believe that HGH is an Anabolic Steroid because it follows their agenda. But calling HGH a steroid just because it carries anabolic properties would be like calling Chicken and Anabolic Steroid because it carries anabolic properties as well. HGH is not a steroid.

HGH does have somewhat of a dark past as well. In the late 1950’s HGH was extracted from the pituitary of human cadavers. Not exactly the most hygienic product to be injecting. In 1985 the FDA banned the use of extracted HGH due to its association with a brain disorder called CJD ( Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease) which causes changes in the brain that affect memory, muscle coordination and thought processes.
After the FDA ban, new products hit the scene that were not an exact match to HGH but were at least contaminant free. Soon after, Kabi Vitrum of Sweden developed a method to synthesize HGH in a pure form. This was all due to recombinant DNA technology. Since this development, all synthetic HGH is the same. Whether natural or synthetic- all HGH will carry the same traits. Now please do not misquote me here. I am not saying that all UGL’s produce the same purity of HGH, I am saying that no matter if an HGH is natural or synthetic, it will carry the same capabilities.
Human growth hormone (HGH) has been called a miracle anti-aging drug -- it's widely used in alternative clinics for the elderly as a means of rejuvenation. Human growth hormone is an effective anti-ageing drug due to its ability to return an adult's hormone levels to those of their youth.

HGH supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and minerals. It can stimulate the growth of connective tissue through a direct mode of action, and it has been shown to significantly increase the size and number of cells in skeletal muscle. It can support triglyceride hydrolysis, which in turn will promote the reduction of adipose tissue or body fat, therefore it is very effective in its abilities surrounding fat.

The following are some of the benefits of HGH:
  • Decreased Body Fat
    Enhanced Ability to Maintain Proper Body Fat Levels
    A Tighter Physique
    Enhanced Metabolic Rate
    Enhanced Sense of Wellbeing
    Healthier Skin
    Improved Sleeping Patterns
    Increased Bone Strength
    Increased Energy
    Increased Joint Strength
    Increased Lean Tissue Growth
    Increased Rate of Physical Recovery
    Increased Tendon Strength
Administration of HGH is more of a personal preference in my opinion but the method of admin also carries a certain level of bioavailability of the hormone. Sub-Q injections typically will have a bioavailability of around 75% with a half-life of 3.5 - 4 hours versus an IM injection providing approximately 63% with a half-life of 4.5 – 5 hours.
Anti-aging effects of HGH can be achieved with dosages between 1-2 iU regardless of being male or female. In the sense of performance enhancement, female athletes will garner similar results with the anti-aging dosage rate as male athletes running 2 – 4 iU. When coupled with AAS the synergy that is created using HGH will see an enhancement in any cycle. You must know that HGH is not a short-term fix for fat loss or muscle growth. Typically, a cycle of HGH should be ran for 6 months or better in order to acquire the full effect of the hormone. The above dosage rate for females (1 – 2 iU) and males (2 -4 iU) will set you up for some great benefits. But, if you really want to grab the results that HGH is truly capable of and achieve the growth that most expect from HGH, you are going to have to run doasage rate slightly higher with females running 3 – 4 iU and males running 6 – 8 iU.

Regardless of what you decide to accel at and what route you decide to take, always do your research. Research the products. Research your source. Don’t just take someone else’s opinion and make it yours. Know your body and what you cn handle as well as what you are capable of.

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETES, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

I agree with you. In addition, I had the opportunity to test HGH from Euro-Pharmacies and it exceeded my wildest expectations..

The result of IGF-1 and Growth Hormone were amazing, friends in the industry must have asked me if I only take 4iu :D

Anyway, with HGH, I would add to really weigh and increase the amount of protein.

In addition, it is worth trying several possible uses.

For example, use half in the morning and half in the evening for a month.

I heartily recommend getting 4iu 2h before training. There is a pump that along with extra salt in the water. You will never have a better pump :D

Hello, a good post will certainly be useful to many people.
More is not better :D I prefer 4-6 iu MAX. :]
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd